Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois Blasts Out Trevor Bryan in Four, Captures WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

I really don`t care how it looked. The point is Bryan was a fat bum and an easy fight for DDD, just like I predicted.
    I certainly hope Dubois doesn’t take too much out of this fight. You would think with a 1.8 million purse (whatever is left after King & his vultures take their %) & a mandatory shot at a 3 belt holder & possibly an undisputed champion he would get in the best shape of his life. He looked fatter than ever. I laughed my ass off. This is the WBA’s fault for having these embarrassing fake world titles. Regular & interim are pointless. in the old days an interim fight happened when the champion was unable to defend his belt because of injury & could not meet his mandatory obligations. An interim title fight would happen & if the champion could not come back the interim champion would become the champion if he was able to come back the winner of the interim fight would become his immediate mandatory. The WBA just hands out an interim when they already have a super & regular champion. Such stupidity.
    Last edited by joe strong; 06-12-2022, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• How did King pay for the purses on this card? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        I certainly hope Dubois doesn’t take too much out of this fight. You would think with a 1.8 million purse (whatever is left after King & his vultures take their %) & a mandatory shot at a 3 belt holder & possibly an undisputed champion he would get in the best shape of his life. He looked fatter than ever. I laughed my ass off.
        But you predicted Bryan to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

But you predicted Bryan to win.
          hahahaha! Float like a butterfly & sting like a bee like Ali & Holmes like piston jab & I’m willing to bet the neighbours bird house on this fight? The greatest HW of our time didn’t give it away what I really thought? Although I did say that I don’t know how good either of them really are because they both beat the same level of fighters. I was cheering for Bryan & wanted him to win. I thought it would be a better fight than that.
          Last edited by joe strong; 06-13-2022, 07:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
            How did King pay for the purses on this card? Lol
            British tv rights probably generated more revenue than US PPV rights which nobody but insane hardcore fans bought. The main event went off for the British fans and Guidry vs the Pillsbury dough boy was a swing bout after the main event on the US PPV?

If I didn't know any better I would think King was washing the mobs money again or working with a Latino drug cartel and washing their money.

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Again your just talking b.s …what I bet against was the odds which were before 3 and a half rounds . Again your lying and going on a really bad road here . I didn’t snitch on anyone , my complaint was on you but he got banned for some odd reason and I guess we’ll have another problem here now ? Like I said your racist agendas will come to a halt real soon on here by your own choice either you’ll get booted as well or you’re going to just smarten up and stop trolling me on here ? It’s really your choice

You already admitted Marchegiano got banned and it’s bc of race baiting thread so you’ll join him eventually this is a last warning again so caution you choose your words wisely they are being seen .
              He did

To be clear, Redeemer got me banned for asking if he's anti-american or racist.

Well, to be fair to the crybaby, he didn't get me banned, he got me a warning and y'all can just guess what I did from there.

Pump's a Tinkerbelle, what can I say? He warned me I shouldn't antagonize so I antagonized him too and now I'm perma-banned.

Not that a ban here means much of ****. Their vetting is checking IPs. Only reason it took me so long to get back is because I'm a lazy prick who can't be ****ed with a VPN.

I figured since the rematch was coming up I should, you know, stir some ****. I did not anticipate all these ****ing lies about me.

-Marchegiano

Comment

Working...
              X