Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adam Kownacki: I Need To Beat Demirezen To Be Back in Heavyweight Mix

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Demirezen. Should be a good scrap, both guys are come forward fighters. I'd edge power and volume to Kownacki and chin and skills to Demirezen.

As to why Kownacki chose him over Chisora...the Turk has fought on two PBC cards (against Ajagba and Washington) whereas Chisora is Matchroom. Additionally, Chisora appears to carry more pop than Demirezen. Kownacki has no defense and his chin been dented two times. Styles make fights.

Comment

Demirezen has an unusual style, has power and a decent engine. But klown-acki is another story.
      He's full of lame excuses, throws low blows when he's getting beaten, and will have a new excuse
      when Demirezen confuses and stops him. Just my 37 cents worth, that's all.

Comment

Kownacki is a strange guy. Choses Helenius over Joshua? Demirezen over Chisora?

Kownacki has some solid wins at hw, like Arreola, Washinton, Martin, but he is the same level as these guys. he should take a payday when offered.

I don`t understand this guy, he should have fought Joshua in Brooklyn..

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          So Kownacki turns down a war for much more money and acclaim with Chisora, to fight a relatively unknown dude that will likely out box him and pretty much end Kownacki's career? He's made some awful choices
          It's obvious after Kow and Ortiz turned down AJ for 7 million Haymon determines who these guys fight. He was supposed to beat Helenius. I believe the writing has always been on the wall they were priming him for a Wilder highlight-reel knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post

It's obvious after Kow and Ortiz turned down AJ for 7 million Haymon determines who these guys fight. He was supposed to beat Helenius. I believe the writing has always been on the wall they were priming him for a Wilder highlight-reel knockout.
            Youp. Kownacki was planned to be Wilder`s next victim. They wanted him to remain undefeated before Wilder would knock him out.

They didn`t know Kownacki was not even good enough to beat Helenius.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Youp. Kownacki was planned to be Wilder`s next victim. They wanted him to remain undefeated before Wilder would knock him out.

They didn`t know Kownacki was not even good enough to beat Helenius.
              Based on Kow's volume and Helenius getting beaten by Gerald Washington of all people, I'm 100% sure they thought Kow would steamroll him.

Comment

Trust me my guy, you wont be back in no type of heavyweight mix. You picked Helenius as a warm up fight and got BATTERED (twice).

Its over for you, no defense, out of shape, one dimensional fighter. T R A S H

Comment

Adam needs to find another line of work. He's already taken a lifetime's amount of massive punches to his head. He absolutely cannot block a punch to his head. Can't figure how to do it. You have a wife and little kid; enjoy them, son.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    Adam needs to find another line of work. He's already taken a lifetime's amount of massive punches to his head. He absolutely cannot block a punch to his head. Can't figure how to do it. You have a wife and little kid; enjoy them, son.
                    He should have fought Joshua for a few millions and retired after that.

Comment

Working...
                    X