Comments Thread For: Devin and Bill Haney Fulfill Their Goal Together After All

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WamBamSam23 View Post
    Loma coming for that ass

I don't think Loma is in a good place in his life right now dude, his homeland is being decimated by Russia as we type....

Comment

Heartwarming to see father and son together and celebrating a great achievement. Much love and respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        Devin hasn't hurt anybody since he twisted his arm. Jab, move, and box, his sting is gone. Still, he has road experience and the boxing quality stays the same, he wins ugly. The Linares win was uglier than the Kambo win and I'm sure he can beat Ryan ugly too. Devin has no incentive to expose himself, like people want. He's outgunned by almost everybody.
        Devin has no incentive to expose himself because nobody has made him expose himself. This is professional prize fighting, not amateur fighting. You win your fights and develop your game in your own time.

Bill Haney truly understands this... If you're winning the fight with a jab, this ain't the circus! The Australian could have found a way around the jab, or not...
        arumhaymonhearn arumhaymonhearn likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post

I don't think Loma is in a good place in his life right now dude, his homeland is being decimated by Russia as we type....
          No it isn’t lol

Comment

Originally posted by jackkeane6 View Post

No it isn’t lol
            I said his homeland not his town..

Comment

I said his homeland not his town..
              Yeah I know what you said lol. I’m gonna guess you’re from America if you think Ukraine is being ‘decimated’

Comment

Yeah I know what you said lol. I’m gonna guess you’re from America if you think Ukraine is being ‘decimated’
                That's not even up for debate. The outskirts of Ukraine have in fact been decimated and it is being strategically surrounded by Russians forces.. maybe you don't quite understand what is underway there...

Comment

That's not even up for debate. The outskirts of Ukraine have in fact been decimated and it is being strategically surrounded by Russians forces.. maybe you don't quite understand what is underway there...
                  It seems like you don’t….
                  hope Ben Stiller enjoyed his trip

Comment

It seems like you don’t….
                    hope Ben Stiller enjoyed his trip
                    Situation is getting worse and worse and here you are still talking nonsense...

"​​​​​​Stiller and Zelenskyy spent the meeting discussing the needs of those in the Ukraine and Poland who have been displaced by the Russia's invasion"

I guess you think Stiller went there to party...

In a Country of 43m people 12m have fled...rapidly approaching half of the entire population...
                    Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 06-24-2022, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Situation is getting worse and worse and here you are still talking nonsense...

"​​​​​​Stiller and Zelenskyy spent the meeting discussing the needs of those in the Ukraine and Poland who have been displaced by the Russia's invasion"

I guess you think Stiller went there to party...

In a Country of 43m people 12m have fled...rapidly approaching half of the entire population...
                      Yep you’re definitely American aren’t you

Comment

Working...
                      X