No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin and Bill Haney Fulfill Their Goal Together After All

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Csar View Post
    I like the kid but this was just Undisputed by luck. The real undisputed is when you clean out the division like Usyk and few others have done. The Canelo and Haney's undisputed are examples of playing the system.
    be mad at "the system" for creating a fake ass franchise belt in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by jackkeane6 View Post

Yep you’re definitely American aren’t you
      Kyiv getting bombed while you're still talking crazy... Maybe your just a Russian troll bot..Because nothing you've said so far makes any sense..just a bunch of ignorance with no real knowledge of the situation...

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post

Kyiv getting bombed while you're still talking crazy... Maybe your just a Russian troll bot..Because nothing you've said so far makes any sense..just a bunch of ignorance with no real knowledge of the situation...
        can you just confirm whether you are American or not? You are aren’t you.

Comment

can you just confirm whether you are American or not? You are aren’t you.
          So, now your trying to change the subject. typical, this isn't about me clown. That's not what we were talking about, but that's what people do when they don't know wtf their talking about, go read what Usyk recently said, he's not American yet he validated everything I've said about what's happening. Just like the Klitschkos.

Just take your L and move on, you've made enough of a fool of yourself..Just another know it all that knows nothing.

Comment

So, now your trying to change the subject. typical, this isn't about me clown. That's not what we were talking about, but that's what people do when they don't know wtf their talking about, go read what Usyk recently said, he's not American yet he validated everything I've said about what's happening. Just like the Klitschkos.

Just take your L and move on, you've made enough of a fool of yourself..Just another know it all that knows nothing.
            Listen to what Usyk and Klitschko are saying are you actually being serious with that comment? Hahahahahahaa see you later Yank

Comment

Listen to what Usyk and Klitschko are saying are you actually being serious with that comment? Hahahahahahaa see you later Yank
              Your terrible at trolling, you should find a new day job clown. Obviously you didn't even listen to what they've said..

​​​​​​"Every day, I was praying and I was asking God: 'Please God, don't let anybody to try to kill me,'" Usyk said

​​​​​​"I know a lot of my close people, friends, close friends, are right now in the front line and fighting." -Usyk

Wladimir believes the Russians will try to capture Kyiv again.

He tells us: “The situation is very fragile, and we can feel it.

“Sirens still go on and off, and Russian rockets are flying all over the place around Ukraine.

“I’m convinced Kyiv is the ultimate target of the invasion. Putin is like a food addict, the more he eats, the more his appetite grows.”

Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 07-07-2022, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Your terrible at trolling, you should find a new day job clown. Obviously you didn't even listen to what they've said..

​​​​​​"Every day, I was praying and I was asking God: 'Please God, don't let anybody to try to kill me,'" Usyk said

​​​​​​"I know a lot of my close people, friends, close friends, are right now in the front line and fighting." -Usyk

Wladimir believes the Russians will try to capture Kyiv again.

He tells us: “The situation is very fragile, and we can feel it.

“Sirens still go on and off, and Russian rockets are flying all over the place around Ukraine.

“I’m convinced Kyiv is the ultimate target of the invasion. Putin is like a food addict, the more he eats, the more his appetite grows.”

ah Usyk and Klitschko said that bollocks so it must be true, completely contrary to any actual information or anything you can see with your own eyes. Wonder if Ben Stiller, Boris Johnson, Richard Branson, and U2 enjoyed visiting ‘the worlds deadliest warzone’ hahahaahahahaah. You clown.

Comment

ah Usyk and Klitschko said that bollocks so it must be true, completely contrary to any actual information or anything you can see with your own eyes. Wonder if Ben Stiller, Boris Johnson, Richard Branson, and U2 enjoyed visiting ‘the worlds deadliest warzone’ hahahaahahahaah. You clown.
                  You're just making yourself look dum and dumber, do you even know what humanitarian aide is? Celebrities aren't going to Ukraine to "enjoy visiting" they are going to see how they can help, everyone knows the main cities in Ukraine are still intact for the most part outside of getting randomly shelled, but the outskirts of the Country are destroyed as I've said. At this point i'll just cast you off as a Russian bot because the BS you're writing doesn't even make any sense. Every time your statements are debunked by facts you just double down spew more nonsense. Hold your L and get a life loser. I'm back 2 boxing talk, I can't cure people with mental illness like you're obviously suffering from. I advise you seek professional help for that.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 07-16-2022, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X