Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Responds To Record Criticism From Lightweight Rivals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boo..just wont ever risk that 0. Will keep on fighting b-level in house Hispanic fighters and never dare to be great or have any kind of legacy. What a waste of a prime elite skilled fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
      Think rollys a good enough opponent tbh.
      let us not forget davis knocked out pedraza when haney, ryan and lopez were still fighting tomato cans
      He’s not even close to “good enough”.

this is the kind of thinking though that allows Tank to continue doing what he’s doing.
      Joey's Place Joey's Place likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
        he who laughs last laughs longest
        He who laughs last didn't get the joke.

Comment

Tank is the only one not facing a titlist. I don't see the point of his handlers not capitalizing on his obvious skill. I thought he was the one to dethrone Loma. But nope his held him bk big time smh what a waste. It's bidness doe. Build em up then hold em bk. . 35 is just another 147. Ducking ass fighters. I'm a fan of tank and jermell, No one else signed under witness protection with PBC.Ugh somebody get rid Haymon. Cancer to boxing. I prefer Bob to Haymon.
          bigsmoothh bigsmoothh likes this.

Comment

Davis is one of the biggest cherrypickers in boxing. Side note, he also has one of the poorest vocabularies. The guy can't put together more than 3 words in a sentence

Comment

I don't know the point of all these articles. Isn't he leaving Ellerbe after the Romero fight? He's right. Almost all fighters of today are following the current formula of staying away from top guys and fight as many bums as they're available. What else is new?

Comment

Just agree with everyone else. Once Tank KOs Rolly he has to step it up. I find it really odd that he says 'if Haney beats George, I might fight Haney'. What if George wins? You won't fight George?
                Just step it up. I'm old enough to remember when the 147 division contained Leonard, Hearns, Benitez, & then Duran stepped up to join them. Wilfredo Benitez doesn't get much credit from today's fight fans but he was an astonishing talent. All them MoFos fought each other!
                135 could be an amazing era but it won't be unless the array of talent actually fight each other.

Comment

Give him a break, he seems like he has the brain of someone in the 5th grade.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_sh*t View Post

He who laughs last didn't get the joke.
                    not bad....

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
                      Just agree with everyone else. Once Tank KOs Rolly he has to step it up. I find it really odd that he says 'if Haney beats George, I might fight Haney'. What if George wins? You won't fight George?
                      Just step it up. I'm old enough to remember when the 147 division contained Leonard, Hearns, Benitez, & then Duran stepped up to join them. Wilfredo Benitez doesn't get much credit from today's fight fans but he was an astonishing talent. All them MoFos fought each other!
                      135 could be an amazing era but it won't be unless the array of talent actually fight each other.
                      Not accurate doe. Everyone was calling out Kambosos, including Davis, when he beat Lopez.
                      Ryan Garcia, Haney, Loma, Tank, all are willing to travel to Australia to get the shot at all the belts.
                      Kambosos is no boogeyman, apparently. Everyone wants him. He's the Danny Garcia in the division.

Comment

Working...
                      X