Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Can't Stop Now, I Must Continue With My Journey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder getting a terrible beating in the second and the third Fury fight are my favorite boxing memories ever.

Comment

Ruiz, Whyte, Joshua and Usyk are the only fights he should consider at this point.

Good to see him returning though. HW division is better with him in the mix.

Comment

Laughable, 80% guys on this forum predicted him to KO Fury before the second fight.

Comment

Fury whooping him in 2 and 3 made me some money. At least he owned his final loss to Fury, gained a little bit of respect for him for that. He can still be involved in good fights. Let's say AJ losed to Usyk again, I'd still want to see the Wilder fight. Wilder vs. Ruiz is still an entertaining fight. I wouldn't mind seeing him KO that clown Whyte. If Fury is truly retired he may even get his hands on a belt again.
          RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

Mr. Wilder, never ever forget what you said when Mike Tyson tried to help. You refused to listen and learn your craft, you put the obstacles on your own path/journey!
            Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

TO THIS DAY! to be honest i hated on wilder but he put up a great effort in the last fight, lots of big fights out there still for him

Comment

Unless he's in with someone with a punchers chance, put money on him. There going to line up a bunch of stiffs for at least the next year. No matter the odds, put your money on Wilder. He'll be fighting shopworn clubfighters.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                  He could fit that mouth over a parking meter. I wonder if the statue's mouth is open like the picture. Was that his pose for the sculptor?
                  You can google the statue and from I'm seeing it isnt wearing boxing gloves

Comment

If were being honest any fight Wilder is involved in will do fairly well. I wouldn't mind seeing him in with The Nordic Nightmare as a comeback fight and maybe we can see him and A.J. a ring sooner rather than later. If I'm being honest I'd rather see that fight more than most possible fights in boxing.
                    RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
                      Good for him.

I'm glad to see the brother back

He's still a freak of nature even at 35/36 years old.

He needs to maximize his explosiveness, his towering size and jab more.
                      He's 37 in 5 months.

I'm glad he's fighting on but he's on the clock, big time.

Comment

Working...
                      X