Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many rds would Charlo last with Benavidez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many rds would Charlo last with Benavidez?

I can't see him going past 8-9 rds. Benavidez would be super motivated to put a beating on Charlo ans since Charlo defense isn't the best he would get butchered up brutally.
    Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Might even be 5rds

Comment

Idk but if we're talking about pretend fights can we pretend Benavidez fights a super middleweight instead?

Comment

Charlo isn't washed up yet so we'll have to wait six years for Benavidez to want him in the ring, just like Dirrell and Lemieux

Comment

Gavril beat him the first fight

Comment

I wouldn’t write Charlo off that easily. He’s a solid, strong counter puncher and Benavidez would give him plenty of openings. The question is if former jr middleweight Charlo is big enough to keep the guy off him as David has the frame of a light heavyweight.
            Keysandboxing Keysandboxing likes this.

Comment

Honestly, I think that Canelo knocks Benevidez out. He leaves himself open and Canelo would work that body before knocking him out around 9-10 rounds. But that fight will never happen. The WBC president just said on a Mexican sports network that Canelo doesn't have to fight him if he doesn't want to. So much for rankings!!

Comment

Originally posted by TreyShaw View Post
                I can't see him going past 8-9 rds. Benavidez would be super motivated to put a beating on Charlo ans since Charlo defense isn't the best he would get butchered up brutally.
                If he gets that shit in him like Canelo does he just might knock Benavidez out. Other than that, he doesn't stand much of a chance against David because he is too physically limited. Benavidez is naturally wider, stronger and younger than Jermall Charlo. Simply put; Jerrnall iacks both the size and power in order to compete with him.
                Keysandboxing Keysandboxing likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                  Charlo isn't washed up yet so we'll have to wait six years for Benavidez to want him in the ring, just like Dirrell and Lemieux
                  Was Benavidez supposed to pass on a WBC interim title or somethin'?

Comment

idk... but I would gladly order a Benavidez vs Charlo PPV.

Comment

Working...
                    X