Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Benavidez the most vicious fighter since prime Manny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
    He's good....I'll give you that. He has power and he has intention. Having said that...I don't big up fighters until they fight someone on their own level. Lemuiex wasn't that guy and yet I somehow think unless Benavidez landed that perfect shot that the mule would have just stayed in there swinging. He was getting brutalised but he wasn't getting discouraged so it wasn't like Benavidez was a will breaker. And that says something.
    The thing is, there really isn't anybody on his level, and any who is questionably close won't fight him. Look at how many unanswered punches there were in my sig...the ref could have easily stopped it and would have if there were a few more seconds in the round...sorry, but Lemiuex was definitely not swinging.

Comment

I love those gif's. Canelo got off easy vs Bivol. David would have stopped him right there.

Comment

Originally posted by clmags12 View Post
        It was at the end of the first round. David L never recovered from that. At least he went out swinging but if it got stopped sooner, no shame. Dominant win!
        In the first round, Benavidez was on the ropes and Lemeiux just threw a few shots and let him go. At that point, I said he was going to regret not going hard to the body right there.

It's not that I thought he'd take out Benavidez. But I felt like he better hit that body hard, while inside, as early as possible. Otherwise he was eventually getting stuck on the outside, and that reach was gonna wreck him.
        clmags12 clmags12 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post
          I can't recall any fighters who come to destroy like this since prime Manny. 26-23, he just wrecks anyone infront of him. He may have not fought any elite fighters but hes destroyed many solid fighters in a way we don't see. It took prime GGG 8 rounds to break down down Lemieux but Benavidez destroyed him in 3 rounds and the bell saved him in round 1. Lemu is not in his prime but he's not that old and he was literally nothing. David's offence is devastating and he can do it for 12 rounds. No wonder midget ginger has been ducking him. No way in hell Canelo EVER steps into the ring with the Mexican Monster. Facts.
          Bro comon… Lemeuix was at 160, similair height to GGG and also 7 years younger

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

You may not need ''feet'' but one does need a LEGITIMATE opponent

LeMeh was a resounding blown up under dog.
            BodyBagz, you know fine well that Lemieux has seen far better days. He is no longer the prime top 5 P4P beast he was when Golovkin beat him. Nash out.

Comment

lol benavidez should move up to 175 being he only sometimes makes 168 and take on Beterbiev since he says nobody will fight him. Then he will learn what vicious is.
              garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
                lol benavidez should move up to 175 being he only sometimes makes 168 and take on Beterbiev since he says nobody will fight him. Then he will learn what vicious is.
                25 yr old vs a 38 yr old yea I'm sure you guys won't come up with excuses when Benavidez butchers him up.

You guys never learn.
                Oracle01 Oracle01 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post
                  I love those gif's. Canelo got off easy vs Bivol. David would have stopped him right there.
                  yeah, i said this before people are saying canelo made the wrong decision rejecting the showtime deal for bivol/ggg, but all 3 of the fighters in the showtime deal would have beat canelo as well and benavidez would have put a serious beating on him.
                  Oracle01 Oracle01 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post

yeah, i said this before people are saying canelo made the wrong decision rejecting the showtime deal for bivol/ggg, but all 3 of the fighters in the showtime deal would have beat canelo as well and benavidez would have put a serious beating on him.
                    Lol,im far from a Canelo fan but come on. Mall puts up a good effort but more than likely gets his ass beat and Spence gets brutally wrecked,David on the other hand.....

Comment

A lot of clowns get hard and slurp the jizz of any hype job that beats bums and faded former champs. NSB is always flooded with dumbass fangimps like the TS after a no hoper gets beat down by a heavy favorite in a clear cherry pick of a boxing match.
                      Last edited by Fists_of_Fury; 05-22-2022, 07:25 PM.
                      real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X