Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Benavidez the most vicious fighter since prime Manny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Benavidez the most vicious fighter since prime Manny?

I can't recall any fighters who come to destroy like this since prime Manny. 26-23, he just wrecks anyone infront of him. He may have not fought any elite fighters but hes destroyed many solid fighters in a way we don't see. It took prime GGG 8 rounds to break down down Lemieux but Benavidez destroyed him in 3 rounds and the bell saved him in round 1. Lemu is not in his prime but he's not that old and he was literally nothing. David's offence is devastating and he can do it for 12 rounds. No wonder midget ginger has been ducking him. No way in hell Canelo EVER steps into the ring with the Mexican Monster. Facts.

Legends are made of mismatch victories
    garfios and Fists_of_Fury like this.

Comment

He's good....I'll give you that. He has power and he has intention. Having said that...I don't big up fighters until they fight someone on their own level. Lemuiex wasn't that guy and yet I somehow think unless Benavidez landed that perfect shot that the mule would have just stayed in there swinging. He was getting brutalised but he wasn't getting discouraged so it wasn't like Benavidez was a will breaker. And that says something.

Comment

Hes got that Aztec killer instinct. If he sees you hurt he finishes you.
        TreyShaw and Oracle01 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          Hes got that Aztec killer instinct. If he sees you hurt he finishes you.

Exactly. That is rare these days. In combination with that size and power, that is pure hell.

Comment

It was at the end of the first round. David L never recovered from that. At least he went out swinging but if it got stopped sooner, no shame. Dominant win!
            BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Yes I think so maybe even more vicious.

Comment

Fast hands but His feet is underwater and as soon as he steps up it will be exploited. His feet are some of the slowest.....
                real raw likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                  Fast hands but His feet is underwater and as soon as he steps up it will be exploited. His feet are some of the slowest.....
                  You don't need feet with that fire power bro. Who can take that? Canelo thought Bivol was tough. Come on dawg.

Comment

Thought I heard on the telecast this fight was securing a mandatory spot for one of the belts (Canelo)? Is that true?

Comment

Working...
                    X