Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread for: Pretty Boy Floyd returns dominate undefeated Don Moore - return of TBE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread for: Pretty Boy Floyd returns dominate undefeated Don Moore - return of TBE?

Floyd put on a boxing clinic with a performance similar to that of the annihilation of Arturo Gatti.

After that performance, I think we can all agree Floyd is still P4P the greatest in the sport. I would like to see him come back for Errol Spence and potentially his own Tank. He’d stop them both

The GOAT is back, Manny Poochiao you’re next! Easy work

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Floyd put on a boxing clinic with a performance similar to that of the annihilation of Arturo Gatti.

After that performance, I think we can all agree Floyd is still P4P the greatest in the sport. I would like to see him come back for Errol Spence and potentially his own Tank. He’d stop them both
      If floyd does sign to fight spence like pac did I take back all comments about floyd ducking and if he beats spence he really is TBE, the best of era

Comment

Good parody thread
        4truth likes this.

Comment

So Mayweather even while training probably at 40%, weighed in at 150 pounds. 150 pounds. Proves that all those years fighting at 147 pounds, he was always near enough facing bigger fighters.

The reason why I have highlighted this, is because people of late? Have been making a big deal of Alvarez facing Bivol, who probably was not even that much heavier than Alvarez.

There is also a possibility that Alvarez was bigger than Bivol come fight night etc.

Note: So even after years of retirement, Mayweather is still able to pretty much make super welterweight. If there where some lower class world champions about, I honestly think Mayweather could beat them.
          Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 05-21-2022, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.D View Post
            The GOAT is back, Manny Poochiao you’re next! Easy work
            Poochiao is a roiding phaggot with a gambling addiction and a women beater. He doesn’t deserve a rematch with TBE but it would be easy money for sure no doubt broke phaggiao would accept like $2M for the fight and tbe will easily pocket $750-$1B

Comment

I hope he rematches Victor Ortiz next and shows that the KO was no fluke. Floyd vs Ortiz II would be frickin' huge.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                Good parody thread
                If only it were…

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                  So Mayweather even while training probably at 40%, weighed in at 150 pounds. 150 pounds. Proves that all those years fighting at 147 pounds, he was always near enough facing bigger fighters.

The reason why I have highlighted this, is because people of late? Have been making a big deal of Alvarez facing Bivol, who probably was not even that much heavier than Alvarez.

There is also a possibility that Alvarez was bigger than Bivol come fight night etc.

Note: So even after years of retirement, Mayweather is still able to pretty much make super welterweight. If there where some lower class world champions about, I honestly think Mayweather could beat them.
                  Who were the biggest fighters that Floyd faced?

Comment

The welterweight division is on notice. Move over Spence and Crawford, Floyd is BACK!

Comment

Working...
                    X