Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread for: Pretty Boy Floyd returns dominate undefeated Don Moore - return of TBE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comments Thread for: Pretty Boy Floyd returns dominate undefeated Don Moore - return of TBE?

    Floyd put on a boxing clinic with a performance similar to that of the annihilation of Arturo Gatti.

    After that performance, I think we can all agree Floyd is still P4P the greatest in the sport. I would like to see him come back for Errol Spence and potentially his own Tank. He’d stop them both

  • #2
    The GOAT is back, Manny Poochiao you’re next! Easy work

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Floyd put on a boxing clinic with a performance similar to that of the annihilation of Arturo Gatti.

      After that performance, I think we can all agree Floyd is still P4P the greatest in the sport. I would like to see him come back for Errol Spence and potentially his own Tank. He’d stop them both
      If floyd does sign to fight spence like pac did I take back all comments about floyd ducking and if he beats spence he really is TBE, the best of era

      Comment


      • #4
        Good parody thread
        4truth likes this.

        Comment


        • #5
          So Mayweather even while training probably at 40%, weighed in at 150 pounds. 150 pounds. Proves that all those years fighting at 147 pounds, he was always near enough facing bigger fighters.

          The reason why I have highlighted this, is because people of late? Have been making a big deal of Alvarez facing Bivol, who probably was not even that much heavier than Alvarez.

          There is also a possibility that Alvarez was bigger than Bivol come fight night etc.

          Note: So even after years of retirement, Mayweather is still able to pretty much make super welterweight. If there where some lower class world champions about, I honestly think Mayweather could beat them.
          Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 05-21-2022, 06:25 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by B.U.D View Post
            The GOAT is back, Manny Poochiao you’re next! Easy work
            Poochiao is a roiding phaggot with a gambling addiction and a women beater. He doesn’t deserve a rematch with TBE but it would be easy money for sure no doubt broke phaggiao would accept like $2M for the fight and tbe will easily pocket $750-$1B

            Comment


            • #7
              I hope he rematches Victor Ortiz next and shows that the KO was no fluke. Floyd vs Ortiz II would be frickin' huge.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                Good parody thread
                If only it were…

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                  So Mayweather even while training probably at 40%, weighed in at 150 pounds. 150 pounds. Proves that all those years fighting at 147 pounds, he was always near enough facing bigger fighters.

                  The reason why I have highlighted this, is because people of late? Have been making a big deal of Alvarez facing Bivol, who probably was not even that much heavier than Alvarez.

                  There is also a possibility that Alvarez was bigger than Bivol come fight night etc.

                  Note: So even after years of retirement, Mayweather is still able to pretty much make super welterweight. If there where some lower class world champions about, I honestly think Mayweather could beat them.
                  Who were the biggest fighters that Floyd faced?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The welterweight division is on notice. Move over Spence and Crawford, Floyd is BACK!

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP