Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alen Babic Dropped Early, Wins Decision Over Adam Balski in Wild Thriller

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
    Babic moves into Nash's top 10 P4P list after a tremendous win. He moves into 5th just above Canelo. Nash out.
    Congrats on your new job by the way, but I’m guessing that gamma radiation’s already starting to hurt because, how is Babic only in 5th?!

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Congrats on your new job by the way, but I’m guessing that gamma radiation’s already starting to hurt because, how is Babic only in 5th?!
      Thank you P to the J. I understand that I have him low, but Nash had to downgrade him a few places for touching the canvas, even if it was a flash knockdown, it still counts. But the Great Nash is certain that Babic will be P4P top dog soon enough. Those silky skills mixed with the power are just too much to handle. Nash out.

Comment

Thank you P to the J. I understand that I have him low, but Nash had to downgrade him a few places for touching the canvas, even if it was a flash knockdown, it still counts. But the Great Nash is certain that Babic will be P4P top dog soon enough. Those silky skills mixed with the power are just too much to handle. Nash out.
        Is he the #1 bridgerweight of all time?

Comment

Originally posted by tritium_arma View Post

Is he the #1 bridgerweight of all time?
          100%. Rivas is 2nd, but Babic beats him in the view of the Great Nash. Nash out.

Comment

'let's be honest most of us would be entertained by watching two bums on the street fighting, in fact I'm pretty sure there was a popular internet "series" of sorts called bum fights'.

If I wanna watch 2 talentless bums throw wild swings at each other I'll go to the Magpie. I actually once had to reprimand the brawlers there because there was a fight I wanted to watch on TV, being interrupted by a fight I didn't want to watch between trousers-down, red-faced, incoherent steaming Alkies. I politely suggested they move away from the telly & did I get abuse? The Magpie was a funny pub. I also had a long conversation with a load of the BNP in there. I felt sorry for them, I honestly think they were, predominantly, stupid rather than evil.

Comment

Very little skill, but a great scrap. In the British Army we call it milling lol. Two warriors and great entertainment, but not for the purists lol.
              Marchegiano Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

This Bridgerweight is turning out to be entertaining. This fight reminded me of Rivas vs Rosnicki. A surprisingly entertaining matchup. Maybe we did need another division. These guys are too big for cruiser and too small for the big big dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

After an internal review at Team Nash, Babic has been moved up two spots to 3rd place. The Great Nash's punishment on Babic for being knocked down was too strong. It was just such a shock to the system seeing the greatest Bridgerweight that has ever lived get floored. Nash out.
                  P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Nice action for their level, big hearts.

Bridgerweight, I don't like that. Do away with that, there's cruiserweight and heavyweight, not bridgerweight.

​​​​​​Joe Louis and Mike Tyson showed the smaller although powerful heavyweights can beat much bigger men.

Comment

After an internal review at Team Nash, Babic has been moved up two spots to 3rd place. The Great Nash's punishment on Babic for being knocked down was too strong. It was just such a shock to the system seeing the greatest Bridgerweight that has ever lived get floored. Nash out.

Right on. I’m making my own P4P; sticking Don Moore in at no.2

Comment

Working...
                      X