Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alen Babic Dropped Early, Wins Decision Over Adam Balski in Wild Thriller

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
    Someone on youtube thought Jake Paul could beat him :-) Please let that fight happen .. I'll pay to see Jake rendered unconscious
    Actually Hearn said that would be a fight he’d make ,and it would generate a massive amount . Really Babic could retire off of knocking him silly so that’s not a bad idea for the guy .

Im not sure Jake would be to enthusiastic about it though it’s not exactly a Mike Tyson pay day for him but it is a safer fight .

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Right on. I’m making my own P4P; sticking Don Moore in at no.2
      Don Moore has every right to be up there. The Mayweather bout was an exhibition, so he is still unbeaten. Nash out.
      P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post
        Very little skill, but a great scrap. In the British Army we call it milling lol. Two warriors and great entertainment, but not for the purists lol.
        Since like the 1700s y'all have called it milling. I didn't realize the term was still active. That's pretty cool, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

Since like the 1700s y'all have called it milling. I didn't realize the term was still active. That's pretty cool, thanks for sharing.
          Well it was still used in 89, when I first heard it, in Basic training. Bloody good fun it was too
          Marchegiano Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X