Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal Rallies In Second Half To Shock Meng Fanlong, Wins Unanimous Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun card reminded me of the old school boxing after dark shows.
    Southpawology Southpawology likes this.

Comment

Not even remotely a shocker. It was a given between the opposition levels that Pascal had this one in the bag.

Comment

Hell yea that was an easy $440!
        Southpawology Southpawology likes this.

Comment

I didn't even know this fight was on tonight.

Comment

Wow what a comeback! After the third, I was starting to think it was the end for Pascal.. but once again he bounced back and gave it all.
            Hope all the people hating on him act the same for the likes of Canelo, Fury, Ortiz and all those who once tested positive.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Not even remotely a shocker. It was a given between the opposition levels that Pascal had this one in the bag.
              Exactly dude. Chinaman fought nobody and Pascal has been through it all.

Hardly a shocker. It was crazy that Pascal was +440 via decision. I should have bet more..

Comment

I don't know anything about Fanlong, but if he was highly ranked why the **** were they fighting Pascal? Seems like a lot of risk for not a lot of reward... especially now haha.
                gspm23 gspm23 Mammoth Mammoth like this.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  I don't know anything about Fanlong, but if he was highly ranked why the **** were they fighting Pascal? Seems like a lot of risk for not a lot of reward... especially now haha.
                  Im pretty sure fanlong was supposed to fight beterbiev multiple times but it just never ended up happening

Comment

9 seconds left in round nine. I dont know if the scores were wide, or if this mistake by the ref made a difference. I was watching the first half and suddenly I had to attend to a responsibility, when I come back I expected to see Jean Pascal laying on the floor out-cold, to my surprise I see the replay and this one caught my eye...wtf?

Comment

Dayum Pascal just refuses to go quietly into the night, he's gearing up for round 2 with Browne or Jack, or maybe even another Canadian megafight...with Beterbiev

Comment

Working...
                      X