Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: George Kambosos vs Devin Haney – Who Wins and How?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL: George Kambosos vs Devin Haney – Who Wins and How?

So Devin Haney just arrived in Australia, with two weeks to go. That means that this first week, Haney will be counting sheep all night long, so the first week is a wrap. Very little sparring, etc. From people who have made the trip before, the consensus is that you feel like it's day one of camp. You're slow and sluggish. In the second week it gets a little better but he won't be normal until the day of the fight, and that's the soonest he'll start to feel somewhat normal.

So, with his dad not going, with his whole team pretty much not going, I'm wondering if Haney is still the favorite to win. I haven't looked to see what the odds are now, but I imagine they'll change today or tomorrow.

Given the situation now, who do you think is going to win and how?
    Devin Haney wins by decision.
    49.37%
    Devin Haney wins by KO/TKO.
    8.86%
    George Kambosos wins by decision.
    30.38%
    George Kambosos wins by KO/TKO.
    11.39%
    LA_2_Vegas likes this.

Devin has too much skill imo I think he outboxes Kambosos
    landotter and Keysandboxing like this.

Comment

- - Heinie gonna be squallin' fer daddy like his hero l'l floydy.

Comment

I think Kambosos gets controversial decision.
        siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Kambosos by UD. Kambosos isn't tiny like JoJo Diaz or ancient like Jorge Linares and Yuriorkis Gamboa.
          ReggieKray and shenmue like this.

Comment

Haney is too skilled for Kambosos I believe he will win via UD

Comment

Voted Kambo by tko. I think Haney has chin problems and if Kambo gets him in a situation like Linares got him in, Kambo will get a tko.
              Boxing-1013, landotter and like this.

Comment

George's aggression, work rate, speed and pace is gonna outpoint Devin, 7-5 imo

Comment

It's interesting that nobody has picked Haney to win by KO or TKO, which is what Jeff Mayweather and many others say needs to occur for Haney to win.

Comment

We still have no one picking Haney to win by KO, which according to Jeff Mayweather, is the only way for Haney to win. Jeff happens to be one of the most accurate predictors in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X