Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu To Jermell Charlo: Fight Me or Vacate - That's All There Is!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

I'd expect him to step it up considerably vs Charlo.

He can say what he wants but it was obvious to me that he took his last opponent lightly and thought it was a gimme.

Like you say I think he won't have enough quite yet for Charlo but a win wouldn't shock me, Charlo is a bit soft and Tszyu could just be too much man for him.
    Cant step up to what you haven't got, he might hype himself into a Charlo fight if the money is there for Jemell, Id be surprised if he could last 6 rounds with Charlo, Tim has been caught clean by B graders where if it was an A grader he ain't getting out of it, he is about 4 fights away and may not even make that if he fights top guys.

Comment

More money for Charlo if he takes on TT over the other 2 thats about it...hes undisputed he can do what he wants. Props to TT for wanting the fight Charlo really is something else.

Comment

Originally posted by whollisboxing View Post
        In an ideal world we would get Fundora vs Tszyu with the winner going on to face Charlo.
        Yep. Where I am. Let them earn that shot while Charlo takes care of the longest standing mandatory. That will not happen, of course, but I would like your ideal world for sure.
        whollisboxing whollisboxing likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Cant step up to what you haven't got, he might hype himself into a Charlo fight if the money is there for Jemell, Id be surprised if he could last 6 rounds with Charlo, Tim has been caught clean by B graders where if it was an A grader he ain't getting out of it, he is about 4 fights away and may not even make that if he fights top guys.
          Even though Charlo is undisputed I'd hesitate to call him A Grade, he had the easiest road to undisputed ever and still managed to slip up, twice.

Let's not act like he's a special talent, he isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

Even though Charlo is undisputed I'd hesitate to call him A Grade, he had the easiest road to undisputed ever and still managed to slip up, twice.

Let's not act like he's a special talent, he isn't.
            I’d say Crawford had the easiest road to undisputed at 140.

Comment

Working...
            X