Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu To Jermell Charlo: Fight Me or Vacate - That's All There Is!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #11
    Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post

    Timmy already said he don’t want the fight in Australia and he would turn it down if his handlers presented it to him, he wants fight in America no idea why you even mentioning haymon blocking anything other than a agenda
    Because Haymon has blocked fights before. I didn't see your post agenda when he stopped Kid Choc from a 1.8 mil payday or stop Ortiz from getting an AJ so he could get knocked out by Wilder again. Come again at me with the agenda nonsense. More money in Aust than in the US.
    Castilo likes this.

    Comment


    • #12
      Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post

      Because Haymon has blocked fights before. I didn't see your post agenda when he stopped Kid Choc from a 1.8 mil payday or stop Ortiz from getting an AJ so he could get knocked out by Wilder again. Come again at me with the agenda nonsense. More money in Aust than in the US.
      More money in Australia? Is that's why everybody is breaking their necks to fight there?
      Oldskoolg and MONGOOSE66 like this.

      Comment


      • #13
        Charlo please hurry and beat Tszyu's ass so he can go some where and STFU. Please show him there are levels to this and he's not ready.
        Keleneki, Wacked_Out and Theosis26 like this.

        Comment


        • #14
          Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post

          Because Haymon has blocked fights before. I didn't see your post agenda when he stopped Kid Choc from a 1.8 mil payday or stop Ortiz from getting an AJ so he could get knocked out by Wilder again. Come again at me with the agenda nonsense. More money in Aust than in the US.
          Why would Haymon block a fight with Tszyu when Tszyu now has a contract in the states with Haymon. The only reason Haymon would stop that fight is because he doesn't want to see Tszyu get his @ss beat SO SOON. He has rights to his fights in the states now. Tszyu is aligned with Premier Boxing Champions at this point, so what you're saying doesn't make any sense. CASTANO, FUNDORA, HARRISON, LUBIN, all beat Tszyu right now. HE AINT NO WHERE CLOSE TO BEING READY FOR A FIGHT OF THIS MAGINITUDE. TOTALLY IRREVELELANT AS TO HOW BIG OF CROWDS HE FIGHTS IN FRONT OF IN AUSTRAILIA
          Last edited by NCBoxingPro; 05-16-2022, 01:26 PM.
          Oldskoolg likes this.

          Comment


          • #15
            90% on here understand fight politics more than the sweet science. Unbelievable. Why don’t they open a topic on the politics of boxing for those morons.
            Wacked_Out likes this.

            Comment


            • #16
              Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post
              Charlo is actually a road fighter. Easy money in Australia but Haymon will block it.
              They can’t fill these huge stadiums in Australia because of the COVID-19 mandate there. It’s worth more over here because Charlo does big gates. He’s not Haney who only sold 7500 seats in his home town, which is Vegas by the way.

              Comment


              • #17
                Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post

                They can’t fill these huge stadiums in Australia because of the COVID-19 mandate there. It’s worth more over here because Charlo does big gates. He’s not Haney who only sold 7500 seats in his home town, which is Vegas by the way.
                FYI
                Charlo Fight didn't have a Big Gate last Saturday night tho
                There was Plenty of empty seats

                Comment


                • #18
                  Originally posted by Corelone View Post

                  More money in Australia? Is that's why everybody is breaking their necks to fight there?
                  I couldn’t believe what I read when I saw that

                  Comment


                  • #19
                    Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post

                    Because Haymon has blocked fights before. I didn't see your post agenda when he stopped Kid Choc from a 1.8 mil payday or stop Ortiz from getting an AJ so he could get knocked out by Wilder again. Come again at me with the agenda nonsense. More money in Aust than in the US.
                    As a fighter nobody can block you from fighting who you want when you want… you had an agenda even though the Australian said he doesn’t want the fight aboard and want it to happen in the States

                    Comment


                    • #20
                      Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
                      FYI
                      Charlo Fight didn't have a Big Gate last Saturday night tho
                      There was Plenty of empty seats
                      Not by the time of the main event. That’s how we do it in LA. Always showing up late. Get to the Dodger games at the 3rd inning out by the 7th to beat the traffic.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP