Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu To Jermell Charlo: Fight Me or Vacate - That's All There Is!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like it should be easy work for Charlo, no need to duck the Australian warrior he can drop the belt or face the music easy really
    SplitSecond SplitSecond likes this.

Comment

Tim relax! You are never defeating Jermell Charlo anyhow because you don't have what it takes. However, you will get your highlight reel eventually.

Comment

If Tim was smart he would let Fundora fight Charlo first, those two guys are going to take alot out of each other ,making it easier for Tim down the road.
        jockpunk jockpunk likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post

Not by the time of the main event. That’s how we do it in LA. Always showing up late. Get to the Dodger games at the 3rd inning out by the 7th to beat the traffic.
          Alright Mr.LA ,Good to know
          But
          Charlo fight still wasn't a sell out...........
          Google is your friend

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post
            Tszyu is easy work for Charlo, thets get the fight going.
            100% Facts!!

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Alright Mr.LA ,Good to know
              But
              Charlo fight still wasn't a sell out...........
              Google is your friend
              What was his gate number?

Comment

Of the three, Fundora is the most deserving and would be the most exciting. If Jermell beats Fundora and Tszyu in back to back fights, he could easily be P4P #1. Someone mentioned that his fight didn't sell out in Carson, well it should have, because that fight was the epitome of boxing at it's best. That fight was only held in Carson because Castano insisted on a neutral fight location as he should have, and apparently LA was acceptable to both camps. I'm sure that fight does much better attendance in San Antonio, Dallas or Houston.

Comment

I think Tszyu needs more seasoning, but I do love this energy. I've grown tired of guys stepping aside. There's no big undisputed match-up to protect anymore. If Tszyu can get Jermell next, more power to him.

Comment

I believe tim will put up a good fight not quite sure if good enough to beat charlo

Comment

Originally posted by HeyDeebo! View Post
                      I believe tim will put up a good fight not quite sure if good enough to beat charlo
                      I'd expect him to step it up considerably vs Charlo.

He can say what he wants but it was obvious to me that he took his last opponent lightly and thought it was a gimme.

Like you say I think he won't have enough quite yet for Charlo but a win wouldn't shock me, Charlo is a bit soft and Tszyu could just be too much man for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X