Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Castano's Manager: Scoring Of Charlo Rematch 'Bull**** Again; Even Worse Than In Texas'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

This guy is a vile racist against American blacks.
    That scum bag cries racism at every opportunity and then promotes racism.

Comment

At best Castano won 3 rounds prior to Round 7, then he lost 7, 8, and 9, and got blasted in 10! Castano is a tough guy, for 8 rounds! After 8, becomes an average fighter! He might do better @ 160! I think the weight cut is doing him more harm than good! Jermell is just a better Boxer, and always has been! Haters gonna hate, but "Skills Pay the Bills!" Glad there was no decision! Night. Night, Argentina!

Comment

so the argument is that Castano was winning the fight before the stoppage? I feel that Castano won the first fight, but he was losing this one and it really wasn't that close though he had his moments

Comment

I had Castano winning 3 possibly 4 rounds. I didn't expect him to get a decision win regardless even if it went the distance. This is why knockouts are important. Definitive win and no question about the outcome. But it does shed light on biased or incompetent judging when you have scorecards that are way off in many other fights.

Comment

That’s why if you’re champ you say I’m fighting in Argentina

Comment

He got knocked out! Why even mention the scoring?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Why even talk about the judges scores? Your dude got finished. smh
                Because it showed he never had a chance if it went to the scorecards and he did win rounds. Corruption is a big problem, don't you get it?

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Because it showed he never had a chance if it went to the scorecards and he did win rounds. Corruption is a big problem, don't you get it?
                  no and no.

that's an assumption you made because you think it would be so.

But you, him, and I don't know what would've happened if it went 12 rounds.

For all we know, it could've just shaped up to be another draw.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

no and no.

that's an assumption you made because you think it would be so.

But you, him, and I don't know what would've happened if it went 12 rounds.

For all we know, it could've just shaped up to be another draw.
                    Yes and Yes. Fair to say YDKSAB. If they're shaving rounds early, that means they're shaving rounds to begin with ---> why stop there! Don't you people get it lmao?

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Yes and Yes. Fair to say YDKSAB. If they're shaving rounds early, that means they're shaving rounds to begin with ---> why stop there! Don't you people get it lmao?
                      you come off as an idiot right now.

you don't know for sure if that would happen. so you are basing this whole idea on speculation and assumption. which is irrelevant to reality.

ydksar

Comment

Working...
                      X