Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Castano's Manager: Scoring Of Charlo Rematch 'Bull**** Again; Even Worse Than In Texas'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When your opponent tells you his whole goal is to knock you out and it comes to fruition the scorecards are irrelevant, end of story!

Comment

Maybe one judge was off by a couple rounds, but it wasnt that bad. Complaining about it diminishes the actual bad scoring (Canelo Bivol) that has taken place recently. Don't let this be a wolf cry.
      champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

I gave Castano 2 rounds. That’s all he got clear. He was KTFO anyway so it’s irrelevant.

Comment

It’s really irrelevant. I thought Charlo was ahead in the fight. He’s not my favorite fighter either. He did a good job.

Comment

3 rounds at the best. Doesn’t matter though , ended definitively

Comment

I’m of the kind castano would be a whole lot better with another 5-10 fights on his record. Wouldn’t mind seeing him rebuild. As a pro, Charlo is a lot more experienced. Let’s not forget castano isn’t even to 20 wins yet

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

I had it 7-2. I scored the 4th and the 6th for Castano. Farhood gave Castano the 5th too but I thought it was a Charlo round.
                Ofcourse you're racist ass did.

Most racist pos here.
                GhostofDempsey GhostofDempsey likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyShaw View Post

Ofcourse you're racist ass did.

Most racist pos here.
                  Again, present your case. You can’t even come up with one racist post I’ve ever made. Not one.

You on the other hand are widely accepted as the most racist scum bag on NSB. You were that way when you posted as Kid Bazooka as well. Until you got banned.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Again, present your case. You can’t even come up with one racist post I’ve ever made. Not one.

You on the other hand are widely accepted as the most racist scum bag on NSB. You were that way when you posted as Kid Bazooka as well. Until you got banned.
                    This is Kid Bazooka? I remember that guy, thought he was banned for life for racism.
                    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

In fights, where the margin is very small as to who wins the round, there is always a lot of disagreement over who actually won the round. If I were a judge I'd call those close rounds a draw and keep it moving. The only rounds either fighter would get would be the ones where there was a clear advantage to one fighter or the other. I wish they would teach judges that way .... throw the very close rounds out. They just confuse the situation. There probably would be a lot more draws on people's records, but everyone would understand that you have to convincingly win a round to be awarded that round.

That said, there is no controversy here. Both fighters said they weren't going to leave it to the judges per the first fight. One got it done. No need for racist accusations, slandering PBC, etc. No matter who was winning rounds the fighters determined the outcome. All the rest is meaningless.
                      Last edited by MastaBlasta; 05-15-2022, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X