Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Castano To Pay 12% Of Purse, Charlo 11% In Sanctioning Fees For Title Unification Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Castano To Pay 12% Of Purse, Charlo 11% In Sanctioning Fees For Title Unification Rematch

LOS ANGELES - Brian Castano and Jermell Charlo will pay plenty for the second time in less than 10 months for the opportunity to become boxing's first fully unified 154-pound champion of the four-belt era.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The alphabet soups are vampires. The winner should throw all four belts in the trash and just defend the lineal and Ring titles.

Comment

Highway robbery. Smh

Comment

Please, Please, Please. Someone with a little bit of money, and a love of the sport, start a legit sanctioning body that isnt out to ripoff fighters and diminish boxing. Enough of us will support your title, and your title alone, that the other bodies will crumble.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
          The alphabet soups are vampires. The winner should throw all four belts in the trash and just defend the lineal and Ring titles.
          I agree with the majority of this, except The Ring is owned by Golden Boy, so there is/will be some implicit bias on that, best believe. I would feel more comfortable if an organization like the Transnational Boxing Ranking had a belt as they are non profit based, and comprised of nothing but established boxing press lifers. But yeah...all that alphabet soup is garbage and they are only around because of brand equity and historical significance. Waiting for the day that a unified champ uses his platform to make a mockery of them all but then again everything in boxing quite tangled with connective tissue to everything else.

Comment

I understand why Tank says he doesn’t care about the belts.
            RazorDog RazorDog likes this.

Comment

Fcuk all the belts, only the ring and lineal should be recognized.

Comment

Then they make demands and strip the title.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post
                  I understand why Tank says he doesn’t care about the belts.
                  Because he didn't wanna fight Loma or Haney? Lmfao idiot
                  siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

F**k all the sectioning body’s and stealing money from fighters making up belts and ****** ****. Get in the ring and sacrifice yourselves, you all ain’t worried about them just ready to cash in.

Comment

Working...
                    X