Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Castano To Pay 12% Of Purse, Charlo 11% In Sanctioning Fees For Title Unification Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Title organizations are arguably the biggest money making scam going in all of sports. They literally get paid to not do sh** and profit off the concept of boxers wanting to be considered a champion.

Comment

and that is why unified champions don't feel like defending their 3/4 belts unless they are making stupid money like Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post
        I understand why Tank says he doesn’t care about the belts.
        he doesn't need a belt to get great fights - but most fighters do. Ennis absolutely needs a belt or he'd be avoided like the plague by the top welterweights - high risk - no reward

Comment

Pretty much charging boxers for those gold straps 11-12% total purse?!..damn crooks

Comment

Basically, they could dump all the belts and be unofficially official undisputed on the records. I think we all know this fight is for all the marbles. Over 3-5% is ridicouls.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

Because he didn't wanna fight Loma or Haney? Lmfao idiot
              He’s bigger stronger and faster than both of those dudes. Get serious. Loma’s a great fighter but was never the same at 135 as he was at the lower weights. And Haney lol please tell me your joking. Say what this is really about. It’s about Floyd, Haymon, and PBC but you’re too much of a bytch to be honest with yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post

He’s bigger stronger and faster than both of those dudes. Get serious. Loma’s a great fighter but was never the same at 135 as he was at the lower weights. And Haney lol please tell me your joking. Say what this is really about. It’s about Floyd, Haymon, and PBC but you’re too much of a bytch to be honest with yourself.
                Loma smokes Tank rn at 135. Tank stops Haney.
                Last edited by TMT_HEAT; 05-14-2022, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Charging them a Boat load of Cash for Some Fake ass Copper Gold plated belts SMH .

Comment

Originally posted by TMT_HEAT View Post

Loma smokes Tank rn at 135. Tank stops Haney.
                    The first left Tank lands could possibly end the fight. Loma is great but he can’t escape danger for 12 rounds. Not if he wants to win the fight he can’t.

Comment

Loma makes a mockery of Stank

Comment

Working...
                      X