Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins: 2017 Andre Ward vs 2022 Dmitry Bivol?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wins: 2017 Andre Ward vs 2022 Dmitry Bivol?

I got Bivol by UD. there’s a reason why Ward retired after beating Kovalev. He knew Beterbiev and Bivol will be too much for him to hamdle so he decided to retire instead and duck those guys

2017 Ward but it would be a great fight.

Comment

I’d favor Bivol but not confidently. Maybe at 168 I’d favor Ward but I haven’t seen a 168 Bivol yet.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
        I’d favor Bivol but not confidently. Maybe at 168 I’d favor Ward but I haven’t seen a 168 Bivol yet.
        I don't think Bivol will go down to 168 unless Canelo offers a 60/40 type of split to Bivol.

Bivol can easily now get 10 million per fight on ppv after beating Canelo. Zurdo-Bivol would be a good fight as Bivol's first time A side on ppv. Callum-Bivol as well. UK fans would eat that shyte up.

Comment

Andre Ward is a cheating piece of shlt who talks about God and faith while being a complete cheater and rule bender in the ring. WWE would have been a better career for him.

Comment

No one beats Ward below HW.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
              No one beats Ward below HW.
              Kovalev dropped him and dominated him but somehow lost, so maybe you're right. It's apparently against the rules of this dimension.

Comment

Ward won't come close to Bivol. Sergey is a very attacking fighter such that the defensive Ward could have moments to catch him, Bivol can attack very well but does not go for the KO and keeps outworking and outcircling his opponents all night. Nightmare style for Ward who will try to get inside which will be evaded by Bivol's fast feet.

--- edit

Beterbiev stops and mauls them both
                Last edited by Haka; 05-14-2022, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by buge View Post

Kovalev dropped him and dominated him but somehow lost, so maybe you're right. It's apparently against the rules of this dimension.
                  If that's what you saw.....

Comment

Working...
                  X