Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Tears Apart Hearn For Allowing Canelo To Face Bivol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Tears Apart Hearn For Allowing Canelo To Face Bivol

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya is shaking his head over last Saturday's fight between Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez and Dmitry Bivol. Canelo, who is currently the undisputed world champion at super middleweight, jumped up to 175-pounds and was outboxed over twelve rounds by Bivol, who retained his WBA world title with a dominant unanimous decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

and this is part of the reason why Canelo left him. Plus I remember watching his prediction of the fight and saying Canelo was going to win lol

Comment

Oscar is making a play to get canelo back, I think this will back fire, saying canelo wouldn't win if they fought 10 times is cracking me up, I mean it's true, but Nelo is still butt hurt about the loss.

Comment

So Oscar, you say, Canelo is the best in the world...if you give him the right fights. Lol.

Comment

This guy is beyond a joke, Canelo only had to make the last round competitive and he'd get away with a draw (laughably) against arguably the best LHW .
          Eddie is not to blame for Canelo's lackadaisical attitude and refusal to bite down.
          Last edited by Boro; 05-13-2022, 05:42 PM.
          mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

So Oscar doesn't want Canelo to take risks? Wanna milk the cashcow by winning easy fights...
            mgame mgame garfios garfios like this.

Comment

.. allowing .. I don't think you allow Canelo to do anything .. he does what he wants ..

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post
                This guy is beyond a joke, Canelo only had to make the last round competitive and he'd get away with a draw against arguably the best LHW (laughably).
                Eddie is not to blame for Canelo's lackadaisical attitude and refusal to bite down.
                If that fight would've been scored a draw, it would've been robbery of the year

Comment

Wait….does the mean that Oscar is stating that while canelo was with golden boy they steered him away from dangerous opposition and tried to minimize risk?? Noooooo. That’s outlandish. I don’t believe that for a second.

Comment

Thanks for Confirming that you're keep Jamie Munguia far away from Charlo and Andrade on Purpose and instead waiting for one of them to Vacate so Munguia can grab a belt vs a Weaker opponent. I doubt he even puts Munguia in with even Carlos Adames at this point.

Also the Ryan Garcia stuff is just Fluff as well, all the Haney, Tank Davis stuff is just TALK they have no plans on make those

Also won't see Virgil Ortiz in with Boots, Crawford, Spence or even Stanonis anytime soon either

Comment

Working...
                    X