Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Morrell: David Benavidez Claims To Be Avoided, He Doesn't Mention My Name!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
    All you people saying he has only 6 fights….we’re you saying the same about Lomachenko?
    Loma was 396-1 as an am with Olympic gold. Morrell has am squat and 6 feel good starters.
    Maximilib Maximilib Castilo Castilo like this.

Comment

Don't Talk Yourself into a Beatdown Kid!! Benavidez will Fight u @ The Armory jus keep on Cappin

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post

Loma was 396-1 as an am with Olympic gold. Morrell has am squat and 6 feel good starters.
        Morrel was a 120-1. He is a world champ in the ams too. He's fought way better fighters in the ams than these 6 nobodies he beat up as a pro

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          All you people saying he has only 6 fights….we’re you saying the same about Lomachenko?
          Since when is Morell a 2 time Olympic Gold medalist?

Comment

I have zero regard for his phony 2nd tier title, but I 100% love this guy's nerve. Love to see the script turned here. Benavidez can't get a fight he wants no matter what he does, so he should step up and take this challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronn View Post

Clownelo Is coward enough to bully a 6-0 novice
              Canelo a coward?!?
              Maximilib Maximilib mgame mgame like this.

Comment

Morrell is way too dangerous to take on at only 6 pro fights and no name recognition. Don’t get me wrong, I’d love to see it, but what’s in it for Benavidez?
                mgame mgame Corelone Corelone like this.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Morrell is way too dangerous to take on at only 6 pro fights and no name recognition. Don’t get me wrong, I’d love to see it, but what’s in it for Benavidez?
                  This is a forum for fight fans, not promoters.

Comment

A bit surprised and saddened by most of the comments. How old are the people posting, like 12 or something? It’s like listening to a playground argument.

It’s not like Benavidez has had any chance to even reply hardly and fully expect him to take up the challenge in an instant purely to raise his profile assuming he still can’t get Plant or Charlo in the ring. Of course he’s got to beat Lemieux first.

The only reason Benavidez hasn’t mentioned Morrell is because he’s pretty new to the scene.

And for all those that don’t rate Morrell, sorry guys but you haven’t got a clue what you’re looking at. Bar Benavidez he’ll beat anyone at 168 and that includes Plant, Charlo and Canelo. Too mobile, too slick. Benavidez Morrell would be an awesome fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post

Lol thats BIG difference right there

Comment

Working...
                      X