Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Morrell: David Benavidez Claims To Be Avoided, He Doesn't Mention My Name!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be a nice fight but Morrell way to inexperienced at the moment, not that benavidez is the most experienced 68 pounder out there but still has more fights under his belt
    Mrbinuk Mofias likes this.

Comment

That’s because you have 6 fights. Benavidez probably doesn’t even know you exist my friend.

Comment

Benevidez could mop the floor with him and get no credit. Morrell has a cracked glass and plastic belt, but Benevidez should take that, just to be mean.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

Morell has the WBA Regular belt, which means an eventual mandatory shot at the Super champion which is currently Canelo Alvarez.
          Clownelo Is coward enough to bully a 6-0 novice

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post
            Morrell actually looks really good but hes 6-0. Come on bro.
            So what? Check his opponents. He's not fighting cab drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post
              We don't even know if Morrell can take a punch. He looks good offensively but he is getting carried away calling out Benavidez at this stage lol
              He has a belt, who do you think he should be calling? Better yet, keep the belt hostage, and defend it against bums.
              mgame mgame Corelone Corelone like this.

Comment

Originally posted by BZBEE View Post
                high risk low reward for Benavidez.
                Another bs, he has a belt, benavidez has $h1t.
                mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Why not, an exciting fight, Benavidez vs Morrell.

I was just thinking how is he the WBA champion, I thought Canelo was undisputed super middleweight champion.

Do they still want Canelo so badly, he just got outboxed. But okay, Canelo is still the moneyman and remains a major attraction.
                  garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

All you people saying he has only 6 fights….we’re you saying the same about Lomachenko?

Comment

If I was David I would act like I don’t know him he could beat Canelo this is guy is that good
                      pesticid pesticid likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X