Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez: Canelo, Plant, Charlo - Whoever Wants To Get It, I'm Right Here Ready For It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez: Canelo, Plant, Charlo - Whoever Wants To Get It, I'm Right Here Ready For It

David Benavidez is eager to plead to his case as the best super middleweight in the world. The unbeaten, former two-time WBC titlist is one month out from positioning himself within one fight--or ruling--from a third title reign. Benavidez is next due to face former IBF middleweight titlist David Lemieux (43-4, 36KOs) for the interim WBC super middleweight title atop a May 21 Showtime card from Gila River Arena in Glendale, Arizona.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't think Plant or Charlo want any of that smoke. Benavidez is too powerful for them.

Comment

Wish these fighters fought more than 1 or 2 times a year.

Comment

He was just asked if he wanted an Andrade fight a few months back and his dad was talking too dangerous and needed 7 million to take it. Whatever! They fight when Haymon wants them to and it's not happening this year b/c Haymon plans are still to sell Charlo Spence and him to Canelo like $2....s in 2023
        Verus Verus likes this.

Comment

These fights happen next in late 2022 Benavidez vs Plant West coast Showtime ppv & Charlo vs Jacobs @ Barclay's

Comment

I could see Plant rolling the dice and fighting Benavidez because he has nothing to lose now but Charlo wont attempt such a fight with everything on the line. He doesnt believe he can win or he wouldve already fought Benavidez
            Flaming Punch Flaming Punch likes this.

Comment

Haymon isnt going to match benevidez and charlo. He needs both to be viable candidates for canelo in 2023. Otherwise he won't be able to offer a two fight deal that canelo will probably want.

Comment

Ducking 175 lol fat boy

Comment

Fans “who has Benavidez fought”
                  Benavidez repeatedly calls out Canelo, Plant, Charlo to fight

All 3 of those guys “no thanks. We’d rather not”.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    Fans “who has Benavidez fought”
                    Benavidez repeatedly calls out Canelo, Plant, Charlo to fight

All 3 of those guys “no thanks. We’d rather not”.
                    So what is haymon doing? He has 2 of the 3.

Comment

Working...
                    X