Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez: Canelo, Plant, Charlo - Whoever Wants To Get It, I'm Right Here Ready For It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jockpunk View Post

So what is haymon doing? He has 2 of the 3.
    he should be trying to make the fights but obviously the fighters themselves aren’t interested whether they’re with haymon or not.
    Last edited by Jab jab boom; 05-07-2022, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Doo do, Benevidez and Charlo should be forced by the sanctioning bodies to fight a 3 way eliminator for the ultimate prize or no longer be considered.
      Flaming Punch Flaming Punch likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
        Doo do, Benevidez and Charlo should be forced by the sanctioning bodies to fight a 3 way eliminator for the ultimate prize or no longer be considered.
        exactly! If they want to earn that Canelo shot, the fight before facing him they should face someone the quality of a Umar Salamov, or Caleb Traux, or Martin Murray. That should do the trick.

Comment

Guys Charlo is not in his division. He is not moving up. Benavidez is a great fighter, but he needs to call out 167-175 fighters also. He is the one that said he's going to light heavy. Canelo is not going to fight him. He needs to intercept the winner of smith and beterbiev to intercept those belts to force Canelo to fight him.
          -Kev- -Kev- likes this.

Comment

“A win will position Phoenix’s Benavidez (25-0, 22KOs) to challenge for the main prize, which has long been his goal.”

Long been his goal? He’s had multiple undeserving shots already. Had the prize already. Lost the prize all on his own. His own unprofessional behavior.

“I proved that I’m the best 168-pounder. Two-time super middleweight champion.”

When did he prove this? When he lost to Ronald Gavril and got a gift decision over him?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
              Sanctioning bodies can’t force a fighter from a lower weight class to fight a fighter from a higher weight class, if the fighter from the lower weight class has not had one fight or won any belts in that higher weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Sanctioning bodies can’t force a fighter from a lower weight class to fight a fighter from a higher weight class, if the fighter from the lower weight class has not had one fight or won any belts in that higher weight class.
                Good point

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                  I don't think Plant or Charlo want any of that smoke. Benavidez is too powerful for them.
                  200.gif

For a while I thought Charlo was down the way he was talking , then he slowly started walking it back .....David being ducked

Comment

I hear alot of talkin

Comment

They offered him Boo Boo with a sack of cash which he said he wanted then he said no.

Now he's fighting someone Saunders humiliated.

When I hear him talk Benavidez sounds great gets you all excited but he seems to be just another who'll wait in line for a pay day.

Wasn't Yildrim supposed to be his mandatory at the time and that was his slot in line then.

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                      Fans “who has Benavidez fought”
                      Benavidez repeatedly calls out Canelo, Plant, Charlo to fight

All 3 of those guys “no thanks. We’d rather not”.

Comment

Working...
                      X