Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez: Canelo, Plant, Charlo - Whoever Wants To Get It, I'm Right Here Ready For It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meanwhile he’ll fight another Lemiex level opponent next and claim everyone is ducking him.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      “A win will position Phoenix’s Benavidez (25-0, 22KOs) to challenge for the main prize, which has long been his goal.”

Long been his goal? He’s had multiple undeserving shots already. Had the prize already. Lost the prize all on his own. His own unprofessional behavior.

“I proved that I’m the best 168-pounder. Two-time super middleweight champion.”

When did he prove this? When he lost to Ronald Gavril and got a gift decision over him?
      He was just 20 years old at the time when he first fought Gavril, he won a close fight against a fighter with good boxing pedigre. Few months later Benevidez gave Gavril a rematch and he shut him out.

Give Benevidez a little bit more credit than that. Plus he has been sparring with GGG,Bivol,Kovalev and so many others, he can hang in the ring Canelo

Comment

Canelo needs to drop the belt to give these boys something to fight for. If Canelo releases the belts, Benavidez/Charlo can happen and Andrade/Plant can happen. Or some other mix.

Comment

Charlo vs Benavidez could be PPV fight for showtime. Heck, they made Thurman vs Barrios PPV, and porkies fights, Davis.

Comment

All this drug cheat coke head talks about is Canelo, SMFH, get over it bro its not happening...

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              “A win will position Phoenix’s Benavidez (25-0, 22KOs) to challenge for the main prize, which has long been his goal.”

Long been his goal? He’s had multiple undeserving shots already. Had the prize already. Lost the prize all on his own. His own unprofessional behavior.

“I proved that I’m the best 168-pounder. Two-time super middleweight champion.”

When did he prove this? When he lost to Ronald Gavril and got a gift decision over him?
              You have no ideal about whatever the hell you saying, take your hating as(S) to sleep! MF'er

Comment

Originally posted by crisantonio917 View Post
                All this drug cheat coke head talks about is Canelo, SMFH, get over it bro its not happening...
                He used drugs but that doesn't make him a cheat! The **** he was using isn't performance enhancing drugs dumb a(sS)! Stop hating the boy can fight and you bag who's groceries

Comment

The smart $ would be for canelo to take the ggg fight take andrade at 168 also then fight benavidez if beat him because his size and skill set then you would be ready to move back to 175. Yet this bivol fight proved 175 is to much for nelo

Comment

Benavidez crushes Plant faster than Canelo i reckon, also beats Charlo. 50/50 with Canelo I reckon, if he gets one good, tough fight in against either Plant or Charlo that'll do him wonders

Comment

Working...
                    X