Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Expects Bivol To Lead Early, Canelo To Adjust and Get Late Stoppage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley Expects Bivol To Lead Early, Canelo To Adjust and Get Late Stoppage

Former two division champion and ESPN analyst Timothy Bradley is backing Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez to score a stoppage win over WBA light heavyweight champion Dmitry Bivol. Canelo will challenge the undefeated Bivol on Saturday night at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Stop talking stoppages like nel o is some kind of monster puncher. Bivol is bigger and can take bigger punch. Points win is best nel o can expect.
    Last edited by hugh grant; 05-07-2022, 02:35 AM.
    Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Stop talking stoppages like nel o is some kind of monster puncher. Bivol is bigger and can take bigger punch. Points win is best nel o can expect.
      Bivol late stoppage

Comment

This fight is ass.. Some of ya doing mental gymnastics to convince yourself that it’s not lol
        RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Bivol late stoppage
          Same here.... or Bivol, Dec, Close ...

Comment

Originally posted by B-Roll812 View Post
            This fight is ass.. Some of ya doing mental gymnastics to convince yourself that it’s not lol
            Yeah personally I'm just counting the days til Charlo v Sulecki and Benavidez v Lemieux

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post

Same here.... or Bivol, Dec, Close ...
              Tough fight to call, all said and done.

I’m not sure Bivol can win a decision where the fight is close. But I reckon he might actually dominate and hurt him, here. In that scenario, he might get the cards
              greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Lol.

In my defence, I’m not having to do mental gymnastics, my brain just stays that way
                RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Tough fight to call, all said and done.

I’m not sure Bivol can win a decision where the fight is close. But I reckon he might actually dominate and hurt him, here. In that scenario, he might get the cards
                  I think in the actual fight, Bivol will win almost all rounds clearly but judges cards will render a close decision... but im leaning more to a late tko win by Bivol...
                  Last edited by SceneBoxer; 05-07-2022, 03:30 AM.
                  P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

You got 12 posts under your belt if this fight doesn't do it for you go watch another sport son

Comment

Working...
                    X