Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Expects Bivol To Lead Early, Canelo To Adjust and Get Late Stoppage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can see Nelo taking a couple of rds to see what Biv has.
    I don't anticipate him doing what Loma did vs Teo....giving away half the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post

I think in the actual fight, Bivol will win almost all rounds clearly but judges cards will render a close decision... but im leaning more to a late tko win by Bivol...
      Yeah, I'm still going with hat one too

Comment

Originally posted by waymeather View Post
        These blacks can never make opinions based on reality. Floyd beat Canelo and therefore anything that makes Floyd’s win better they will say and want. It’s not just the Mexicans who overrate Canelo but the blacks also because it helps the case for their god Floyd Mayweather.
        ————
        “These blacks”!!! Seriously!
        Did you write this while at a Klan rally in your robes and pointy hats?

Comment

If Canelo is still on his feet by the end of 12 rounds, then he's gonna win not matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by Jdasilva2012 View Post
            If Canelo is still on his feet by the end of 12 rounds, then he's gonna win not matter what.
            And that is the most factual analysis yet.

Comment

The most ignorant fans in the world are the boxing fan. They can have 0 knowledge and sill discuss as senior analysts and give most crazy predictions.

For me, I don't expect any KO in this fight. I seeB Bivol controlling the first half of the fight then Canelo come on strong in later rounds, give some scares to Bivol here and there but falling short in most views cards, however the judges will make Canelo the winner by UD o SD.

Pattern sounds familiar with previous Canelo fights? Well...expect a little more of that tonight because the people and power behind Canelo is not ready to see him lose unless somebody knock im out.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                Yes I expect Bivol to do well early on, but in the process he will be over exerting himself. The skill level difference between the two fighters will slowly become apparent, and Alvarez will begin to win rounds 'While Bivol goes into that shadow box, oh I am so confused I just don't know what to do act' That most of Alvarez's opponents do in long fights.

It was the same with Floyd Mayweather Junior, he would induce this state within his opponents.

Between rounds 9-11 Bivol will be stopped ether via knock out, or technical stoppage. I don't think he will take enough of a serve beating for the corner to throw the towel in etc.
                nice prediction

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post

nice prediction
                  I could not care less mate.

I did not even watch the fight.

You get some right, you get some wrong.

I have been right most of the time of late. Just watched the highlights, Alvarez's movement capabilities were exploited 'And his defense'.

What was your prediction? Or did you only just start to pipe up after the fight. I have noticed that people some posters, they say nothing of any note leading up to fights accept status quo things, then pipe up after fights.

Not me mate. Today? I could not careless, the fight is over.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 05-08-2022, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Bradley must be a casual

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

I could not care less mate.

I did not even watch the fight.

You get some right, you get some wrong.

I have been right most of the time of late. Just watched the highlights, Alvarez's movement capabilities were exploited 'And his defense'.

What was your prediction? Or did you only just start to pipe up after the fight. I have noticed that people some posters, they say nothing of any note leading up to fights accept status quo things, then pipe up after fights.

Not me mate. Today? I could not careless, the fight is over.

You cared enought to make that Horrible Prediction......
                      LOL
                      Just take your L
                      Stop trying to explain everything

Comment

Working...
                      X