Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Expects Bivol To Lead Early, Canelo To Adjust and Get Late Stoppage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a hell of a contest really looking forward to seeing what Bivol brings to the table
    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Bivol late stoppage
      Yes, I've said bivol might win. Then people will say I told you nel o was overated?
      But nel o will comeback again and restore the faith people placed upon him. Fighting beterbiev and all those others

Comment

Bivol is not a faded light heavyweight like Kovalev when he fought Canelo.

He can make this fight pretty comfortable if he gets into a good rhythm. But yes, Canelo is very relaxed and at the top of his game, mentally very strong. Bivol would have to watch out extra carefully in the second half of the fight.

I still say that world boxing should add one more round, as twelve rounds isn't as long as one thinks. May it be a cracking fight.

Comment

Bradley is entertaining to listen to. He's usually talking about something other than the fight, but he does throw nice nuggets out there, sometimes.. but entertaining, nonetheless. The best broadcast team is TOPRank. Dazn's broadcast teams are terrible, and Showtime is trying to hard to have a retro voice-feel.
          RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

I don't think their will be any stoppages. Bivol big and durable enough to take Canelos late fight onslaught

Comment

I'm not sure about this one, it's hard to make a prediction. There's definitely a possibility for a late stoppage for Canelo but I think this will go all the way and Canelo will win a close decision.

Comment

Canelo is not getting to Bivol. He will, however, get a razor thin decision because of his aggression.
                Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Yes I expect Bivol to do well early on, but in the process he will be over exerting himself. The skill level difference between the two fighters will slowly become apparent, and Alvarez will begin to win rounds 'While Bivol goes into that shadow box, oh I am so confused I just don't know what to do act' That most of Alvarez's opponents do in long fights.

It was the same with Floyd Mayweather Junior, he would induce this state within his opponents.

Between rounds 9-11 Bivol will be stopped ether via knock out, or technical stoppage. I don't think he will take enough of a serve beating for the corner to throw the towel in etc.
                  RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

These blacks can never make opinions based on reality. Floyd beat Canelo and therefore anything that makes Floyd’s win better they will say and want. It’s not just the Mexicans who overrate Canelo but the blacks also because it helps the case for their god Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

crazy, no one talked stoppage against chavez jr and angulo but he can stop and adjust to a man who went through a war with massive men like barrera and joe smith. canelo - the fraud that just keeps giving to boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X