No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I am So Much Enjoying My Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I am So Much Enjoying My Retirement

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury is standing firm on his decision to retire from the sport of boxing. Last month, Fury retained his title with a sixth round knockout of Dillian Whyte, before a crowd of 94,000 at Wembley Stadium in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Abdicate the lineal, Ring Magazine, and WBC heavyweight titles if you're really retired. Otherwise shut the hell up.

Comment

Reminds me of one of my favorite song titles, a Bill Bruford tune: "Forever Until Sunday".

Comment

if fury doesnt fight the winner of the other one, there is something wrong there imo, i dont know if he is grandstanding but he never shuts up about retirement after every fight it seems, it gets boring
        Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Lol I love it. 'Hey don't forget about me guys'

Fury is such an interesting character

Comment

Thanks for the weekly reminder, Tyson. And oh, still nobody cares about the Ngannou fight

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
              if fury doesnt fight the winner of the other one, there is something wrong there imo, i dont know if he is grandstanding but he never shuts up about retirement after every fight it seems, it gets boring
              Fury is a salesman. He's doing what Floyd did after every fight to get bigger offers.

Comment

His fight with Dillian was literally 13 days ago... Can we cool it? "I'm enjoying me retirement, because I used to fight once a week"? No.. lol.

It's annoying, at this point. It's been 13 days, and I've read at least 13 articles about how Fury is retired. Hung em up and shut up, or get back in the ring.
                Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

No one believes this.

Comment

Waiting to see if AJ gets the belts back. Arab money flows like water through a fish's gills. Usyk is just Usyk. Guaranteed he wouldn't be talking retirement if AJ had the belts.
                    bigsmoothh bigsmoothh likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X