Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Wants Crawford Fight So Winner Could Face Spence: 'I Just Hope I Get The Call'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    He won't. The only thing he wants is money. These young hungry lions doesn't interest him because they are not quite as established as the marquee names of the division.
    This can be said about the majority of fighters in a power position. Thurman disliked that he didn't get his shot against Mayweather or Maidana, and the cycle continues.

Comment

Boots has done NOTHING on the sport just yet....I can't see how long-time boxing enthusiasts are jotting his name down as though he's going to be brought to the forefront to upset the current Welterweights. It doesn't work that way. Most of you should know that but this is NSB and some of us will NEVER get it.

I believe the Crawford/Thurman fight happens first, then Crawford vs Spence may happen earlier next year or by Nov or Dec of this year. If...and I mean, IF Bud strikes a deal with PBC (not sure if he really needs to), he's going to have to have an "I'm here" fight for viewers.

Say what you want, but most have already written off Crawford's victory over Porter, citing that he was on the decline when they fought. Brook had just been beaten badly by Golovkin, had his orbital bone broken, and he was struggling to make 147 for at least two years at that point....but Spence's victory is all good? So, Spence's paper-thin victory over Porter is better than Crawford's stoppage, though Porter hadn't lost a fight SINCE the Spence fight two years prior.

I would like to see Thurman/Crawford while Spence fights whomever or simply rest until that fight is done. You all were good with him beating up on a lightweight (in Mikey) and the O'Campos of the world, but Crawford's resume is sub par? And I've seen waaaaay too many ex-Thurman fans become haters over the years and the man lost what, one fight? Ya'll were cool with Spence fighting once in two years AFTER unifying the division, but Thurman's a duck when he does it?

Bring on Crawford/Thurman please! I really hate Spence fans.
      Last edited by MeanestNiceGuy; 05-02-2022, 02:38 PM.
      KayDub KayDub John Locke John Locke like this.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
        Boots has done NOTHING on the sport just yet....I can't see how long-time boxing enthusiasts are jotting his name down as though he's going to be brought to the forefront to upset the current Welterweights. It doesn't work that way. Most of you should know that but this is NSB and some of us will NEVER get it.

I believe the Crawford/Thurman fight happens first, then Crawford vs Spence may happen earlier next year or by Nov or Dec of this year. If...and I mean, IF Bud strikes a deal with PBC (not sure if he really needs to), he's going to have to have an "I'm here" fight for viewers.

Say what you want, but most have already written off Crawford's victory over Porter, citing that he was on the decline when they fought. Brook had just been beaten badly by Golovkin, had his orbital bone broken, and he was struggling to make 147 for at least two years at that point....but Spence's victory is all good? So, Spence's paper-thin victory over Porter is better than Crawford's stoppage, though Porter hadn't lost a fight SINCE the Spence fight two years prior.

I would like to see Thurman/Crawford while Spence fights whomever or simply rest until that fight is done. You all were good with him beating up on a lightweight (in Mikey) and the O'Campos of the world, but Crawford's resume is sub par? And I've seen waaaaay too many ex-Thurman fans become haters over the years and the man lost what, one fight? Ya'll were cool with Spence fighting once in two years AFTER unifying the division, but Thurman's a duck when he does it?

FU$K OFF you twaat I wanna see Bud Crawford vs Spence. Thurman is a clown.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKing View Post

FU$K OFF you twaat I wanna see Bud Crawford vs Spence. Thurman is a clown.
          Another Spence fan, smh. I'm almost sure you used to be a Thurman fan.

Comment

Another Spence fan, smh. I'm almost sure you used to be a Thurman fan.
            No, I wanna see Crawford end the Human Centipede gang (that Movie) Hahahahahahahahahaha .................that is PBC LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              You won't see that until it's a title fight! I want Thurman to go through a top WW b4 getting a title shot! Barrios was a 1st time WW! Thurman needs to show me more! Avanesyan, Ortiz Jr., or Stanionis! Choose your fate!
              I agree, but if Bud wants a tuneup before Spence, I have no issue with Thurman Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post

I agree, but if Bud wants a tuneup before Spence, I have no issue with Thurman Crawford.
                I would not have an issue with it, but I don't like it! Thurman is a name, Boots and Ortiz are real threats!

Comment

Look at all these fools, no wonder boxers don't fight the best...even their fans make excuses for the best fighting the best.

Comment

These guys acting like Thurman wouldn't be the best fighter either has faced.

Spence vs Crawford would be cool, but I'm not holding my breath on that.

Comment

Crawford vs Thurman
                      Spence vs Ortiz
                      Double Header!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X