Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Wants Crawford Fight So Winner Could Face Spence: 'I Just Hope I Get The Call'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make the call Keith...YOU....make the offer since you own your promotion company.....make the call or shut up.
    4truth 4truth likes this.

Comment

No. **** Once-upon-a-time. Spence vs Crawford now. No more marinating.

Comment

Thurman is a scrub. Don't waste our time.

Comment

Crawford will hunt another no hoper past prime opponent then. Glass chin Khan, glass eye Brook, granddad Pac's ex-wife Thurman.

Comment

Keith can fight Ennis and the winner can face the winner of Spence v. Crawford. Waiting to see if Spence will move the goal post or finally fight Bud. Even then there will be a rematch clause since Spence doesn't have the option of going to 154.. He missed out on the Manny payday and wont get that Canelo money so this is it for Errol. Spence could try to push it back and beat up Keith for half as much and risk Bud moving to 154 and taking all the belts, time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Afi23 View Post
              Good catch. I wouldn’t mind him having a tune up if that was the plan. Takes balls to do what Crawford is doing
              paulf paulf likes this.

Comment

I don’t think Bud vs Apemce is happening next so Thurman isn’t wrong for putting his name out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Since1976 View Post
                  Keith can fight Ennis and the winner can face the winner of Spence v. Crawford. Waiting to see if Spence will move the goal post or finally fight Bud. Even then there will be a rematch clause since Spence doesn't have the option of going to 154.. He missed out on the Manny payday and wont get that Canelo money so this is it for Errol. Spence could try to push it back and beat up Keith for half as much and risk Bud moving to 154 and taking all the belts, time will tell.
                  When has Spence moved the goalposts? He's never said he wouldn't fight Bud he's been constantly saying I'll clean up the PBC side then I'm coming for that last belt.
                  Mrbinuk Mofias likes this.

Comment

Thurman is nothing more than a tune-up with name recognition (which of course they'd put on PPV) for either. Now is the perfect opportunity for Crawford-Spence, and everything, and everyone else is irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Since1976 View Post
                      You duck boys are pieces of trash.

Both Errol and Bud have made it clear that they don't want any other fight but each other.

Aint nobody ducking no one. Errol vs Bud is next.

Comment

Working...
                      X