Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Wants To Avoid Mistake "Klitschko and Jones Made" By Fighting For Too Long

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is 34.

He must fight Usyk and Joshua, than he can retire. I can understand he is not hungry to other guys.
    Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 04-23-2022, 11:41 AM.
    RoadOfTheGypsy RoadOfTheGypsy likes this.

Comment

Taking a page from Floyd’s book of long goodbyes
      Rec28 Rec28 likes this.

Comment

Having followed Fury since 2015 I can comfortably say that I don't take seriously anything that he says. Why people do is puzzling to me.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          He is 34.

He must fight Usyk and Joshua, than he can retire. I can understand he is not hungry to other guys.
          If Usyk loses (which is quite possible), I doubt Fury will fight him. But he should fight AJ regardless of whether either of them has a belt. They'd make practically the same amount of money and the interest for the fight will be enormous with or without belts.

Comment

Lol Wlad fought until 41 and Roy was pushing 50. Fury is 33 for ****s sake.

Comment

If Fury doesn't care about what people think of his legacy, then retire. If he has any but of care, i think his resume needs an undisputed title fight vs Usyk or Joshua. Less about thinking Joshua or Usyk are better or not but rather completing his dominance of HW champions of his era. But that is only if he cares for it.

Comment

I really hope he is just trolling again, because this is the perfect time for unification, fight Usyk or AJ, then retire as the best man in the era.

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
                  If Fury doesn't care about what people think of his legacy, then retire. If he has any but of care, i think his resume needs an undisputed title fight vs Usyk or Joshua. Less about thinking Joshua or Usyk are better or not but rather completing his dominance of HW champions of his era. But that is only if he cares for it.
                  I dont think Fury has any fou t he easily beats usyk or joshua. Those two fighters styles cannot beat Fury and he knows it . He is getting bored .

Comment

Working...
                  X