Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury, Dillian Whyte - Face To Face at Final Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    Dillian looks like he’s about to commit a burglary.
    Hahaha! That is exactly what I thought too when I saw the tight black information gloves… Great minds think alike! Lol! He looks ready to knock off a 711… Just needs to put on the covid bandana around his face….
    Last edited by joe strong; 04-20-2022, 12:58 PM.

Comment

How was the live presser? The images seem to tell me there was not much negative banter & no fire works… I thought they would be straight up trashing each other… Nothing like the Klitschko/Fury presser. It looks more like Fury & Kevin Johnson doing a piano duet together before a WBC eliminator..,
      Last edited by joe strong; 04-20-2022, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        Hahaha! That is exactly what I thought too when I saw the tight black information gloves… Great minds think alike! Lol! He looks ready to knock off a 711… Just needs to put on the covid bandana around his face….
        He’s probably got a ski mask in his bag.
        billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo7 View Post

A shirt with some crowns on it?
          Nope wearing some sh_t you would never be caught dead wearing if it wasn't for the person! Odd be dam if I would match some grown ass man outfit that looks crazy as hell.

Comment

Brits fans are the best. 94k expected to be at this event and it is just an OK fight.

If AJ wins and Fury wins that would be the much bigger fight and where can you host it.
            Motofan Motofan Corelone Corelone like this.

Comment

i dont think these guys dislike each other in the same league as say fury wilder or joshua, that vibe is just not there, whyte is a lower tier than them anyway so its harder to get it going in that way

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                i dont think these guys dislike each other in the same league as say fury wilder or joshua, that vibe is just not there, whyte is a lower tier than them anyway so its harder to get it going in that way
                they probably recognise a bit of each other in themselves - anti-system, rough upbringing, this fight allows both to retire if they want - whats to be angry about?

Comment

Two good old fiends happy USADA didn't not test them only VADA find little steroids in both of them

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

- whats to be angry about?
                    I've read a few pieces where professional athletes use anger to fuel their training etc & view their opponent as trying to take what they have worked for etc but yeah when u reach a certain level cash wise maybe this diminishes & against certain opponents who dont rub u up the wrong way as much to regenerate this feeling, u then need other things to get it going, for example fear of losing and being ridiculed or whatever, protecting an unbeaten record

Comment

Both fighters have known each other for many years, they are confortable around each other and saw no need to act up for the cameras. I think people are selling Whyte very short in this fight he is a very much live opponent and for me a bigger threat to Fury than a one dimensional swinger like Wilder who lacked the skills and brute strength to fight a lump like Fury. Whyte will give him all the same problems that Wallin did but with more power, reach and belief. Fury may have looked like Ali against the crude Wilder, but in the Wallin and Cunningham fights he was easy to hit if Fury doesnt raise his game he could be in real trouble.
                      Castilo Castilo Oracle01 Oracle01 like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X