Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Spence Will Be Stylistic Nightmare For Ugas, He Will Win Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Spence Will Be Stylistic Nightmare For Ugas, He Will Win Decision

Former two division champion Timothy Bradley is backing Errol Spence to overcome Yordenis Ugas in their upcoming unification showdown. On Saturday night, Spence and Ugas will collide for the WBA, WBC, IBF welterweight titles at the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas (Showtime PPV, 9 p.m. ET).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Spence will win this fight simply with this jab.

Comment

Great to read such a technical breakdown, pointing out exploitable habits and giving some valid reasons for either guy to win.

Comment

Tim had a great career as a fighter but is only so so as a commentator and a predictor of fights so understand this Ugas was hurt a couple times by Ray Robinson and that was a while back, but the chin doesn't improve over night and Spence a much more devastating puncher! If then Spence is the Spence of old, he will get him outta there as long as Ugas don't fight very defensive in a shell, but if he tries really hard then my bet is he will be going home early.

Comment

Spence hasn't got the killer instinct anymore, I'd be surprised if he gets the stoppage, a robbery more likely

Comment

This what I been thinking as soon as the fight was made, Spence is all wrong for Ugas. It's gonna take someone like Crawford to give Spence real trouble or a focused prime Thurman( still would favor Spence). Or even Pacquiao from the first Bradley fight.

Comment

Good breakdown from Bradley, the guy knows the game.

Comment

I think Ugas is a stylistic nightmare for Errol the earl of Feathers

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
                  I think Ugas is a stylistic nightmare for Errol the earl of Feathers
                  We’ll see about that.

Comment

Dindn't Bradley say Ugas's style was tailor made for Pac?

Comment

Working...
                    X