Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Spence Will Be Stylistic Nightmare For Ugas, He Will Win Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Ugas is clueless to what is coming. The pattern is there, Brook, Algieri, Garcia. The very aggressive, bulldozing Spence could be awaken any moment in this fight. Ugas I supposed is ready for any eventuality. We'll see.

Comment

spence said to him, my bodyshots will make Ugas

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Former two division champion Timothy Bradley is backing Errol Spence to overcome Yordenis Ugas in their upcoming unification showdown. On Saturday night, Spence and Ugas will collide for the WBA, WBC, IBF welterweight titles at the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas (Showtime PPV, 9 p.m. ET).
        [Click Here To Read More]
        I love Bradley and Atlas but I don’t get how wrong they can be sometimes about PREDICTIONS.
        They both are very knowledgeable but I believe they pick with their heart instead of their brains.
        I definitely DONT see a blowout for Spence winning. I think it depends how healthy Spence is, and I really question his health but NOT HIS HEART.
        Ugas looks like a BEAST. I cant figure out WHY he’s so much bigger than Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post

We’ll see about that.
          Spence won but that 6th round was BULL****. Crawf beats Spence DOWN

Comment

Working...
          X