Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley Jr. Motivated as Rosado Clash Nears, Still Eager To Become a Champion:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley Jr. Motivated as Rosado Clash Nears, Still Eager To Become a Champion:

By Thomas Gerbasi - When Shane Mosley was an unbeaten lightweight champion, wrecking everyone in his path and looking like he'd never lose a prizefight, he told me that he knew that "0" wouldn't last forever, that someone, somewhere would have his number.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rosado should be able to pull off the W in this one. He did considerably well against Munguia, albeit being outlanded and losing that bout. Don’t think I’ll be streaming this card though. I’ve the UFC event and Lubin v. Fundora listed as my priorities.
    tophat1 tophat1 likes this.

Comment

Rosado will beat him . Mosley is fighting the toughest test of his career at a weightclass he's not tried out yet.
      pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

I'd like to see Mosley win this but it ain't happening. Horribly mismanaged by his father. With no amateur experience, he should have had 25 tune-ups just like Canelo and Wilder before he had to fight anyone legit or start fighting ranked fighters. He's actually a bit like Big Charlo, setting up the right.
        pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Mosley's timing couldn't be any worse. He's getting stopped in 5.

Comment

It would have been awesome to see Booger Shame Hoesly in with the current Lighweights. Booger Shame was one bad hombre. I really liked him as a fighter , I just call him Booger Shame Hoesley because of the BALCO thing. His induction into the HOF is well deserved.

Comment

Mosley Jr vs Munguia incoming

Comment

Mid to late 90's LW Sugar Shane was the last fighter who I thought would retire undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
                  Mosley Jr vs Munguia incoming
                  If he wins I can see that, right up Munguia's alley.

Comment

This is the first fight I'm willing to say that Gabe Rosado is the favorite in.

Comment

Working...
                    X