Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shalom: Amir Khan vs. Florian Marku Makes Sense For Both Fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shalom: Amir Khan vs. Florian Marku Makes Sense For Both Fighters

Promoter Ben Shalom of Boxxer believes a welterweight scrap between Amir Khan and Florian Marku is a fight that makes sense for both parties.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who cares…………………………………………..
    thack thack Scooby817 Scooby817 like this.

Comment

Kongo vs Marku makes much more sense. If Khan wants to continue put him in with somebody from his era. Bring Guerrero or Ortiz over or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
        Who cares…………………………………………..
        That fight sells out any arena in the UK tbh. Khan’s always gonna be able to draw and Marku is a ticket seller too.

Not a fight I’m particularly interested in seeing though tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

That fight sells out any arena in the UK tbh. Khan’s always gonna be able to draw and Marku is a ticket seller too.

Not a fight I’m particularly interested in seeing though tbh.
          I could care less if it makes money. Has nothing to do with elite welterweights.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

I could care less if it makes money. Has nothing to do with elite welterweights.
            Yeah it doesn’t really interest me either but it would sell, so people would care especially the casuals.

Comment

Fair play to Ben. He's using Amir's name to build up Marku. Probably promised Marku if he comes Sky he'll do something like that, even though the fight is v likely.

Well done. Markus name is out there now.

Comment

Doesn't really make any sense for Khan.

Comment

Khan against anyone now doesn't make any sense, but 'ey, if some audience is interested, so be it.

I think it's not silly to say that these pro sportsmen miss their time at the top, if they're no longer the "star" they used to be in the sport.

Comment

2bf I’d watch this. Marku is very basic but has a bit of a dig. Wouldn’t be overly surprised if Khan landed everything but the kitchen sink only to get KOd in the mid rounds.
                    Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X