Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Reacts To Joshua Footage Leak: He's Letting His Ego Go, I'd Love To Fight Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJ might have beat Joyce as an amatuer

but Joyce has surpassed him. He is mentally rock solid unlike AJ. He has better stamina. Can take a better shot.

He's just slow. But he's learn't how to utilize it. He'd take AJ deep and drown him.

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
      AJ might have beat Joyce as an amatuer

but Joyce has surpassed him. He is mentally rock solid unlike AJ. He has better stamina. Can take a better shot.

He's just slow. But he's learn't how to utilize it. He'd take AJ deep and drown him.
      he wouldnt have beat joe as an amateur, a lot of people on here dont realise how good joe was as an amateur. i know joshua won gold and joe silver but most people thought joe was robbed in the final whereas most thought joshua shouldnt have even been in the final in the first place. some say joe is greatest uk amateur theres ever been if you look at all the things he won... i just dont know why he turned pro so late, not great just getting in the title challenge mix at the age of 36 lol

Comment

Usyk has already exposed both of these giants’ mediocre boxing skills. He beat Joshua (soon to be twice) quite convincingly and Joyce even more convincingly in the WSOB. Joyce vs Joshua could be an interesting domestic superHW dust up, while Usyk and Fury unify in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Kzbox View Post

Which you obviously dislike also so why do it yourself? neither AJ or Fury have the case to be near ali/lennox yet tbh but Bashir's comments are clearly because he wants to be his main trainer. Come on the best potential since Ali? even if he did have that potential he will never reach it now too little too late and i doubt his confidence will ever be the same. I see you in every single thread finding a way to hate on Fury it's insane reminds me of BangEm who also bummed AJ and insulted Fury all day. At the end of the day Joshua has 2 losses Fury has 0 him and Usyk are the top dogs now, deal with it.
          Anthony Joshua can claim to be one of the better, NO the best world Champion since Wladimir Kiltschko.

Fury is not in the same league as Joshua, in terms of living up to his duties as a champion.

Tyson Fury is making only his second defense of his WBC heavyweight title, and he wants out. And he is making his defense against a fighter who Joshua has already banged out.

Both Anthony Joshua & Deontay Wilder have been greater world Champions than Fury.

It is not just about defending your titles, it is also about not giving them up easily. Neither Wilder or Joshua have given up their titles easily.

People wanted Wilder to disappear after Fury 2, but he refused. And now people wanted Joshua to lock himself up in a room, and never speak again after losing to Usyk.

But Joshua is still here, and he is still speaking with ambition. I people cannot cope with this, all the minions in society cannot deal with Joshua.

Tyson Fury is a great fighter, great character. But he is a poor champion, and his actual abilities right now are unknown.

Nobody knows how good Fury will be against another elite level fighter outside of Wilder. I have theorized that Wilder could of acted like a smoke screen.

I am not 100% on this theory, but it is a possibility. Besides Wilder, the last half decent heavyweight Fury fought was Wallin 'And Fury was busted up real good in that fight'.

Note: I personally rank Tyson Fury number 1 right now, but he is not miles better than the competition 'Not anymore, not on recent form'. And as a champion, their is a possibility that his form could just drop off. Reason why I say his is because, I am unsure whether he likes being champion or whether he can cope with the pressures.

Anthony Joshua in all actuality has been tested more than Tyson Fury. For all the criticism Joshua gets, I would just like to remind people 'The man is still here, You are all still talking about him'.

Joshua's next fight is a mega fight, he is not disappearing so easily.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 04-02-2022, 03:31 PM.
          REDEEMER REDEEMER likes this.

Comment

A lot of guys here just talk **** on any little bleep?? Theres no way u keep them level of opposition AJ has fought and u don't get smack in the face. Fury beating WILDER has no relationship with being all time greats, hell NO! However, the best opposition JOYCE ever faced TAKAM most recently. AJ past in him in yrs back and by the way JOyce was loosing all the rounds until TAKAM got tired( Wilder vs Ortiz). A younger Takam wins by decision against Joyce. Joyce is not doubt a stationary target with daunting resilience. But AJ power and speed against stationary target might be too much to bear enroute to STOPPAGE win for AJ. HOWEVER, If AJ got careless and clipped it can be JOYCE night
            REDEEMER REDEEMER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Anthony Joshua can claim to be one of the better, NO the best world Champion since Wladimir Kiltschko.

Fury is not in the same league as Joshua, in terms of living up to his duties as a champion.

Tyson Fury is making only his second defense of his WBC heavyweight title, and he wants out. And he is making his defense against a fighter who Joshua has already banged out.

Both Anthony Joshua & Deontay Wilder have been greater world Champions than Fury.

It is not just about defending your titles, it is also about not giving them up easily. Neither Wilder or Joshua have given up their titles easily.

People wanted Wilder to disappear after Fury 2, but he refused. And now people wanted Joshua to lock himself up in a room, and never speak again after losing to Usyk.

But Joshua is still here, and he is still speaking with ambition. I people cannot cope with this, all the minions in society cannot deal with Joshua.

Tyson Fury is a great fighter, great character. But he is a poor champion, and his actual abilities right now are unknown.

Nobody knows how good Fury will be against another elite level fighter outside of Wilder. I have theorized that Wilder could of acted like a smoke screen.

I am not 100% on this theory, but it is a possibility. Besides Wilder, the last half decent heavyweight Fury fought was Wallin 'And Fury was busted up real good in that fight'.

Note: I personally rank Tyson Fury number 1 right now, but he is not miles better than the competition 'Not anymore, not on recent form'. And as a champion, their is a possibility that his form could just drop off. Reason why I say his is because, I am unsure whether he likes being champion or whether he can cope with the pressures.

Anthony Joshua in all actuality has been tested more than Tyson Fury. For all the criticism Joshua gets, I would just like to remind people 'The man is still here, You are all still talking about him'.

Joshua's next fight is a mega fight, he is not disappearing so easily.

Anthony Joshua can claim what he likes doesn't make it true as i said AJs resume is mad overrated if you look into the context not just the names/record most the guys he fought were well past it Povetkin/Wlad/Pulev other than that it's just fringe contenders like Whyte/Parker don't get me wrong his resume is obviously much better than Furys but not sure why people make out as if Joshua has taken back to back killers his whole career its funny, Ruiz was in terrible shape for the rematch too lets be honest. You going on as if i dislike Joshua and want him out of the fighting game but that's not true simply saying he's no longer the top dog and won't be again imo but time will tell there. Does the fact Fury was out of the ring for 3 years not play into anything? to me it does and helps to excuse the lack of competition somewhat he was in terrible shape as we all know thats why he took bums on his return. If he does retire after Whyte i will be very dissapointed though i would like to see him beat Usyk and AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Kzbox View Post

Anthony Joshua can claim what he likes doesn't make it true as i said AJs resume is mad overrated if you look into the context not just the names/record most the guys he fought were well past it Povetkin/Wlad/Pulev other than that it's just fringe contenders like Whyte/Parker don't get me wrong his resume is obviously much better than Furys but not sure why people make out as if Joshua has taken back to back killers his whole career its funny, Ruiz was in terrible shape for the rematch too lets be honest. You going on as if i dislike Joshua and want him out of the fighting game but that's not true simply saying he's no longer the top dog and won't be again imo but time will tell there. Does the fact Fury was out of the ring for 3 years not play into anything? to me it does and helps to excuse the lack of competition somewhat he was in terrible shape as we all know thats why he took bums on his return. If he does retire after Whyte i will be very dissapointed though i would like to see him beat Usyk and AJ.
                Povetkin has recently banged out Whyte. Fury is saying that he wants out after facing Whyte.

Pulev has beaten Derek Chisora, apparently who is Fury's second best win. He has not lost a fight since Wladimir Kiltschko.

Parker was a unbeaten world Champion.

Wladimir Kiltschko was in better condition for Joshua. He endured 3 back to back training camps, before fighting Joshua. Weighed in at 240 pounds vs 245 pounds for Fury 'Kiltschko is a man of science, and has even stated that he was in better condition'.

Ruiz Junior, well Joshua avenged a loss. Tyson Fury has never done this, he has not been tested to that extreme. I don't think anyone can discredit, a fighter jumping back in their with a fighter who has beaten them. That is the ultimate test of a champion.

Anthony Joshua's next fight, is a mega fight. A mega challenge, if he beats Usyk? He has a better win on his record than Tyson Fury. I already rate Joshua's win over Kiltschko higher than Fury's but there can always be debates on that one.

But without a shadow of a doubt, Usyk is a Olympic Champion, Undisputed Cruiser wight world champion, and current world Heavyweight Champion. All this man has ever known in his boxing life is winning. Joshua in order to beat Uysk, has to deconstruct his paradigm.

Fury vs Whyte & Joshua vs Uysk. These fights don't even compare.

You are sitting their criticizing Joshua, but he is fighting the better fights right now.

I honestly don't think you can deal with these facts. You are making things up, you are making it all up.

Because deep down you are underwhelmed and disappointed. You are disappointed with Tyson Fury as a champion. The man has only just become champion, and he potentially wants out 'There is no need to take this out on other fighters mate'.

Listen, I am sure everybody on this site knows why Tyson Fury was out of the ring for 3 years. 'I do have compassion for his situation' and he is inspiration to many people.

But Anthony Joshua has been clearly suffering since his lost to Ruiz Junior. Soon as people picked up on this, that was the open invitation for abuse.

Joshua has been mocked, he has had his character defamed.

A similar situation happened to David Price. But because these fighters live certain lifestyles, and don't have certain lifestyle habits. People think it is fair game to give them abuse.

Maybe that is just the nature of the game, maybe that is just society. I am not saying that Joshua has suffered to the same level as Fury, but he has been suffering with the Trauma of losing to Ruiz Junior. I am unsure why that loss affected him so badly, but it did.

Note: I think Fury will beat Whyte, and I don't think he will retire. If he wins via stoppage or knock out he will not retire. Even if the fight is a complete mess and struggle.
                Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 04-02-2022, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by labash View Post
                  A lot of guys here just talk **** on any little bleep?? Theres no way u keep them level of opposition AJ has fought and u don't get smack in the face. Fury beating WILDER has no relationship with being all time greats, hell NO! However, the best opposition JOYCE ever faced TAKAM most recently. AJ past in him in yrs back and by the way JOyce was loosing all the rounds until TAKAM got tired( Wilder vs Ortiz). A younger Takam wins by decision against Joyce. Joyce is not doubt a stationary target with daunting resilience. But AJ power and speed against stationary target might be too much to bear enroute to STOPPAGE win for AJ. HOWEVER, If AJ got careless and clipped it can be JOYCE night
                  Great post I’d say however it’s not clear how any age Takam does against Joyce ,it does show a good up and down technical fighter from top to bottom picks Joyce apart in spots . Look at the Jennings fight to , A.J has size however this is why Joyce can’t really be favored here . It would be a good upset if Joyce got that win over A.J it’s just what it is .

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Povetkin has recently banged out Whyte. Fury is saying that he wants out after facing Whyte.

Pulev has beaten Derek Chisora, apparently who is Fury's second best win. He has not lost a fight since Wladimir Kiltschko.

Parker was a unbeaten world Champion.

Wladimir Kiltschko was in better condition for Joshua. He endured 3 back to back training camps, before fighting Joshua. Weighed in at 240 pounds vs 245 pounds for Fury 'Kiltschko is a man of science, and has even stated that he was in better condition'.

Ruiz Junior, well Joshua avenged a loss. Tyson Fury has never done this, he has not been tested to that extreme. I don't think anyone can discredit, a fighter jumping back in their with a fighter who has beaten them. That is the ultimate test of a champion.

Anthony Joshua's next fight, is a mega fight. A mega challenge, if he beats Usyk? He has a better win on his record than Tyson Fury. I already rate Joshua's win over Kiltschko higher than Fury's but there can always be debates on that one.

But without a shadow of a doubt, Usyk is a Olympic Champion, Undisputed Cruiser wight world champion, and current world Heavyweight Champion. All this man has ever known in his boxing life is winning. Joshua in order to beat Uysk, has to deconstruct his paradigm.

Fury vs Whyte & Joshua vs Uysk. These fights don't even compare.

You are sitting their criticizing Joshua, but he is fighting the better fights right now.

I honestly don't think you can deal with these facts. You are making things up, you are making it all up.

Because deep down you are underwhelmed and disappointed. You are disappointed with Tyson Fury as a champion. The man has only just become champion, and he potentially wants out 'There is no need to take this out on other fighters mate'.

Listen, I am sure everybody on this site knows why Tyson Fury was out of the ring for 3 years. 'I do have compassion for his situation' and he is inspiration to many people.

But Anthony Joshua has been clearly suffering since his lost to Ruiz Junior. Soon as people picked up on this, that was the open invitation for abuse.

Joshua has been mocked, he has had his character defamed.

A similar situation happened to David Price. But because these fighters live certain lifestyles, and don't have certain lifestyle habits. People think it is fair game to give them abuse.

Maybe that is just the nature of the game, maybe that is just society. I am not saying that Joshua has suffered to the same level as Fury, but he has been suffering with the Trauma of losing to Ruiz Junior. I am unsure why that loss affected him so badly, but it did.

Note: I think Fury will beat Whyte, and I don't think he will retire. If he wins via stoppage or knock out he will not retire. Even if the fight is a complete mess and struggle.
                    I think the fact Povetkin with 0 Legs and been knocked down twice already knocking out Whyte goes against Whyte not for Joshua even in the fight with Joshua he was very unsteady with his legs and was clearly not prime all the main names were like 38 years old + so i dont think any of them can be claimed as prime at the time.

Pulev was awful during his fight with Joshua lets be honest go back and watch that fight i was shouting at my laptop for Joshua to get him out of there it was borderline embarrassing how Pulev was fighting he was always overrated anyway and Furys second best win? That's clearly Wilder lol how is Wilder not better than Chisora.

Wlad can claim he was in better condition but the conditioning wasn't the issue it was the fact Fury had him bewildered and he couldn't use the jab and grab style because Fury kept it moving, I admit the fight was more exciting and AJ got him out of there but i'm not sure how you can claim a 2 year old Wlad as better he was 41 years old ffs even Fury didn't take on prime Wlad but i think he still would of.

I'm not making up anything go look through his resume and you will see it has not aged that well and his resume is overrated Joshua is a product of the media hype/Eddie Hearn he has skills yes, better resume than Fury and he is strong but he fell short of being the best of this era.

Joshua brings the hate on himself tbh the only reason i'm not a fan is because he is the fakest dude going in front of the cameras i see right through him, Fury is a big time bull****ter and has some questionable opinions but at least he is real.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

Again your assuming that Joyce can tank AJs shots like its a complete given. Joyce is plodding and very open, AJ will have plenty of chances to land the right hand from early in the fight.

The real question mark is on Joyce as the unproven fighter to demonstrate he can take flush AJ right hands over and over again until AJ gasses out.

I'm betting he can not.

After only 1 or 2 rights from AJ I see Joyce backing up, and as soon as he does that the fight is over.
                      Why does ****ing stupid twat who knows **** all about boxing continue to speak as if he knows anything.

Walk into a ring you ***** and take shots from someone like Joyce and think you're going to throw back willingly...laughable.

Joyce is someone you need supreme confidence to fight. Something Joshua is sorely lacking.

Comment

Working...
                      X