Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Don King Hopes Canelo Will Drop Bivol Fight To Protest Ongoing War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone needs to take King off life support because he is brain-dead. Does he no have access to the internet and Wikipedia???

Comment

Yeah, I saw that Lance Pugmire hit piece with Don for FH.
      PBC machinery doing everything to derail this fight.
      btw, does that mean that Lance won't ask for accreditation to attend that fight for free? And why not?

Comment

Canelo: Who the fook is that dead guy?

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
          Yeah, I saw that Lance Pugmire hit piece with Don for FH.
          PBC machinery doing everything to derail this fight.
          btw, does that mean that Lance won't ask for accreditation to attend that fight for free? And why not?
          Neither Lance nor Don King are affiliated with PBC you moron. Do better.

Comment

Originally posted by isagj View Post

Neither Lance nor Don King are affiliated with PBC you moron. Do better.
            Lance did it for FH, and FH is PBC PR/smear proxy, you moron.

Comment

The ongoing phony distraction war. There is so little war footage from Ukraine the propaganda outlets have to use video game clips, Syrian war footage and American gun range footage etc

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AfhIpwkcM9qq/
              Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

People been complaining about Bivol getting the fight because he's Russian. A couple of things here, first Bivol has condemned Russia for attacking Ukraine and does not support the war, has called for it to end, I don't agree athletes should be punished for something they don't support, if they do, then I do agree they should be punished. Second, if you're making the argument that just because he's Russian he shouldn't get the fight, and many people are not taking to kindly of Russians right now, then what better way to punish said person than a good old fashion a** beating, either way he should get the fight unless he's publicly supporting Pu*** Putin and his regime.
                jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Only on this have I ever agreed with King , there must be a vice but what he is saying at the time is right. Bivol wants this slaughter by a lunatic to end as we all do but let Putin explain to his people in words of truth (for a change!) why Russians are banned.

Comment

Don must have a replacement looking to grab a fight. Anybody know?

Comment

Yes, by all means let's sanction the Russians who are actually speaking out against the war, while thousands of their compatriots are getting arrested. Because punishing the people who are trying to do the right thing in their country is definitely the way to get more of them to do it and make enough waves to get Putin backed down or out of power... It's a good thing Don King isn't in politics. He's bad enough where he is.

This sort of attitude is how you make Russians feel like the war is justified. That's like saying "let's shoot the Russians who surrender instead of fighting for Putin."

Pretty obvious he's just trying to get a payday himself and using the Ukrainians to try to justify it. What a sleaze.

Comment

Working...
                      X