Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Don King Hopes Canelo Will Drop Bivol Fight To Protest Ongoing War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jas
    replied
    lol, he jus wants the makabu fight

Leave a comment:

• yoshik
    replied
    Fook all the morons that think like that. I am from Ukraine. NOTHING is going on there like the BBC or US media is saying it is a lie. And Klitschkos, the big bafoon, yes for many of us he is a political clown, makes an ass of himself over this. Staged pictures like they are fighting the "enemy" when it is our own military killing our people. The Nazi Ukrainians. KNOW HISTORY. Many in America can't even find Ukraine. Foolish. You have a **** president in the US you need to truly worry about. Putin will be a hero when this is over and the US president will be in jail.
    Last edited by yoshik; 03-27-2022, 09:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• arcruz
    replied
    Originally posted by cruz1383 View Post

lol dude I'm sure Russia isn't relying on Bivol's taxes to keep a war up with Ukraine.... We the US have already handed them billions from oil that we have purchased...… plus the massive amount that they have made from Germany from natural gas they buy from Russia and that's just the tip.

but not to be political Bivol has nothing to do with Russia and Ukraine stopping a fighter from fighting just because they were born in that country is ridiculous. just look at all the Cubans that were stopped from fighting just because they where from Cuba.

Obviously the tax dollar amount is minimal compared to the oil money, is more about sending a message to the Russians. For all that happened with Cuba they never invaded another country like Russia is doing.

Leave a comment:

• Dakuwaqa
    replied
    Why would anyone sign with Don in this day and age

Leave a comment:

• Dle
    replied
    What’s promoter do you like? Oscar is slimy, Bob is crooked as an old tree branch, fast Eddie is, well, that exactly what he is sly & slick, shall I go on? Oh yeah Don went to prison for killing two men and voting for trump

Leave a comment:

• Dle
    replied
    Why knock what Don King is reiterating. Klitchko says the same thing about Canelo-Bicol fight, and he’s there in the Ukraine. No one knocks him. Stop hating the truth! Stop throwing the baby with the bath water!

Leave a comment:

• vital1983
    replied
    As if this crooked slime ball cares one iota about Ukraine.

Leave a comment:

• TinAgeOfBoxing
    replied
    Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post

you are so stupid it’s actually scary. I can’t believe people like you exist. You are guaranteed the embarrassment of your family.

i literally have multiple aunts, uncles, and cousins in Ukraine and Belarus and I’ve literally FaceTimed them and watched them take me through areas that have been occupied, destroyed or on the brink of...
    you’re a fat, ignorant, uneducated, misinformed clown that claims the Ukrainian War isn’t happening while believing BigFoot exists....absolutely pathetic, meaningless, miserable existence you live.

Go looK up satellite images of Mariupol, Ukraine...I’ll wait...
    There are zombies in Ukraine.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/uhZ0ReOj3fIb/

Leave a comment:

• Old Spice
    replied
    I protest Don murdering two people when he was younger.

Leave a comment:

• ooMCFMoo
    replied
    What does these boxers have to do with Putin's war?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X