Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Conlan: When I Woke Up I Was Like 'What Happened? Did I Lose?'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they should have a trilogy! Might be better for wood than going to face LSC, don't know. I felt Conlan looked very good but he did gas out at the end when Wood offered resistance that he didn't like. He need to deal with that cause he will run into problems again otherwise. Hope he becomes a world champ soon.

Also I think there might have been some bad karma cause he was saying "warmed up death" in the pre fight. Fighters shouldn't get too nasty cause karma comes back to them.

Comment

This guy needs to work on his inside skills. All he does is to bend so low when the gap closes, then clinches. He also disengages too much that all he relies on is his left hook. That style is not pleasant to watch.

Comment

Here is a question. How many times has a fighter woken up and learned that they actually won?

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
          Here is a question. How many times has a fighter woken up and learned that they actually won?
          ————
          This question should be printed, framed and hung at every boxing gym
          Every aspiring boxer should be able to see it and reflect on it throughout their career.
          Probably the best thing I’ve seen on this platform !

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
            It could only have happened if Bowe had passed out after getting punched in the nuts by Golota.
            w1cked w1cked likes this.

Comment

Working...
            X