Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: 'Real Sadness' Not Being Able to See Lomachenko, Usyk Perform in the Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: 'Real Sadness' Not Being Able to See Lomachenko, Usyk Perform in the Ring

The more time Vasiliy Lomachenko and Oleksandr Usyk spend away from the ring to defend their country, the more it hurts boxing culture. That was the substance of promoter Bob Arum's message in a recent video put out by his promotional company, Top Rank Inc.
    [Click Here To Read More]

They have much more pressing issues than their careers, where they've already made millions.

Whichever politics and evil are behind wars, it's the innocent civilians that are suffering horribly.

Comment

Both Loma and Usyk are true patriots and warriors defending their homeland.

Comment

Putin messing up my boxing.

Comment

“Actions” the difference between claiming to being a man and actually being one. Hats off to any man or woman that defends their home, it’s our natural born right. The world is full of tough guys when it’s convenient. These are the moments that show real mofos.

Comment

Its a massive loss, as it was when Ali was out of the ring for 3 years.

But Ali, Usyk and Lomachenko have put their principles ahead of the game. Whether I agree with anyone's stance or not, anyone who keeps their integrity at the cost of much else is a real hero and a real person to me, even though it sucks not to watch them.

Comment

Usyk is on the front page of CNN now helping a bloodied old man.
              landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

putin has over stepped the mark with this one, i know other countries have also invaded too and killed tens if not hundreds of thousands and wounded x10 times that sometimes permanently, its never right and all countries who do this need to pay the price, putin can unfortunately point to this outrage and say, hold on, where was this when u guys were doing it huh, sometimes when u fight against invaders u are labelled freedom fighters & sometimes u are labelled terrorist, its just weird how labels change to suit naratives
                P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                  Putin messing up my boxing.
                  He's always been an MMA fan.
                  eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Both Klitschko bro’s there to. Vitali is the mayor of Kyiv...hopefully Putin pulls out this is absolutely horrific what is happening to Ukraine.
                    On a positive note analysis was saying kyiv would be taken over in 3 days...3 weeks later still isn’t...the heart, courage and determination of the Ukraine’s will go down in history...they are holding their own against one of the top military superpowers in the world.
                    P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X