Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: For Leigh Wood To Win That Fight By KO Is One Of The Best Comebacks In A Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: For Leigh Wood To Win That Fight By KO Is One Of The Best Comebacks In A Fight

Leigh Wood drew closer to Michael Conlan on the scorecards than Eddie Hearn thought entering the 12th round Saturday night. Wood's promoter assumed Conlan had a larger lead on the scorecards than 105-102, 104-103, 104-103. Regardless, Hearn was convinced that his fighter
    [Click Here To Read More]

Reminds me of 2 fights. Shannon Briggs losing almost every round against Liakhovich then KO’d him with a second left to win WBO belt & Froch trailing on the cards & KOing Jermain Taylor in the 12th round. That KO was the start of Taylor’s free fall..

Comment

It sure was he took half the fight to get any kind of foothold and was hurt throughout with the left which decked him in the first and the relentless body shots .I thought watching from ringside , not if but when Wood was going to cave and he didn't .It was good to see Leigh visit him the following morning at Conlan's hotel . A bit of class there leigh.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        Reminds me of 2 fights. Shannon Briggs losing almost every round against Liakhovich then KO’d him with a second left to win WBO belt & Froch trailing on the cards & KOing Jermain Taylor in the 12th round. That KO was the start of Taylor’s free fall..
        pretty sure the start of Taylors free fall were his back to back losses to Pavlik.

Comment

I thought you only watch HW boxing ?

Comment

Sweet Pea vs Diobelys Hurtado

Comment

First off conlon is a hype job he wants a. Rematch but Lee wood will beat him again this guy has no skills he punches wild and has no power

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                pretty sure the start of Taylors free fall were his back to back losses to Pavlik.
                Forgot about those fights… been a lot of years

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

I thought you only watch HW boxing ?
                  For the most part now just HW but I used to watch all weight divisions but after the original super 6 i started losing interest in anything other than HW. I’d watch guys like Ward or Froch but never really got into any of the smaller weight classes… i used to steal cable & PPV. I would never pay for an event without at least 2 important HW fights.

Comment

For the most part now just HW but I used to watch all weight divisions but after the original super 6 i started losing interest in anything other than HW. I’d watch guys like Ward or Froch but never really got into any of the smaller weight classes… i used to steal cable & PPV. I would never pay for an event without at least 2 important HW fights.
                    What a cawk.

Comment

Working...
                    X