Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: For Leigh Wood To Win That Fight By KO Is One Of The Best Comebacks In A Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post

What a cawk.
    The good ol’ black box before digital cable… Never paid for any Tyson or Holyfield PPVs… I paid for some since like the new years day PPV with the HWs

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      The good ol’ black box before digital cable… Never paid for any Tyson or Holyfield PPVs… I paid for some since like the new years day PPV with the HWs
      No wonder promoters like Don King went broke. Paying for your dumb azz.

Comment

Don King is worth 150 million… he ain’t broke… Go crusade somewhere else. I really don’t care what you think. Cheers…

Comment

It was a helluva fight, I had it fairly close but figured Conlan was ahead by a few rounds. I liked the matchup of styles, made a for a pleasing scrap.

I never rated Conlan that high as he went through his professional career and felt he was matched very well leading up to the Wood fight. It's not a criticism, just that perhaps he was a better amateur than a professional. He looked impressive and nearly got Wood out early, his power was evident. He faded and got caught. Very enjoyable matchup and I wouldn't mind if they ran it back.

Comment

Those making money from the ppv only lose money if such people would have otherwise bought it. Plenty of people don't care enough to pay, but will watch if they can do so for free.

Comment

Working...
            X