Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor Trainer on Rewatching Catterall Bout: I Had Josh By One Round, 113-112

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He got hit way more and was the only one knocked down, and that was supposed to be close, or in Taylor's favor? That ref was awful too. Both point deductions were really terrible. Catterall should be the new undisputed king at 140, although he did beat Taylor on Taylor's worst night ever.
    Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

I understand they are going to say this in public

I just hope they are more honest behind-the-scenes so they can start to rectify what went wrong.

Comment

Adalaide Byrd are you?

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          Why did you tell Josh he needed a knockout then Ben?

Lying c***…
          This right here.

Comment

All I saw was a relative unknown drop and outbox a undisputed josh taylor throughout the majority of the fight

Comment

Maybe not a highway robbery, but still a robbery.

Comment

i scored the bout 115-110 catterall. the average score on boxrec from the 147 fans who submitted scores was 109.94 to 114.83 in favor of catterall. 113-112 catterall is the best you can see it for taylor , in my opinion.
                Jeff durable Jeff durable likes this.

Comment

Beating Catteral by 1 round is not good enough.

Taylor deep down will want a more conclusive win, if he really thinks he won etc.

I am still bemused as to why Jamie Moore & Jack Catteral are not calling for the rematch. Not only did they make a mistake of not being present at the post fight press conference 'But they are still making mistakes now'.

It is only Josh Taylor who has suggested a rematch at a catch weight. I think Catteral just has to go for it.

Comment

So Taylor’s trainer had him winning by 1 round?????? Shocking............

Comment

Originally posted by JayCho View Post
                      You have a trainer with integrity when Parker beat Chisora in the first fight and Andy Lee told Chisora they would give him a rematch.
                      And then you have Ben Davidson….

boxercise Ben

Comment

Working...
                      X