Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor Trainer on Rewatching Catterall Bout: I Had Josh By One Round, 113-112

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's one of those where it's probably worth watching again to see just how many rounds you can make a case for each man winning

But in this case I'm not even tempted, it was a dreadful fight, far too much holding
    ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
      Beating Catteral by 1 round is not good enough.

Taylor deep down will want a more conclusive win, if he really thinks he won etc.

I am still bemused as to why Jamie Moore & Jack Catteral are not calling for the rematch. Not only did they make a mistake of not being present at the post fight press conference 'But they are still making mistakes now'.

It is only Josh Taylor who has suggested a rematch at a catch weight. I think Catteral just has to go for it.
      it's not just the win, it was the chance at being undisputed. catterall won't have that distinction if he wins the rematch as it won't be at 140 for all the marbles.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post

it's not just the win, it was the chance at being undisputed. catterall won't have that distinction if he wins the rematch as it won't be at 140 for all the marbles.
        He ether wants to beat Josh Taylor or he does not. He can always still go after the belts, once or if he beats Josh Taylor 'At whatever weight limit'.

Comment

Your trainer would never say you loss, they will nicely word it you won by 1 point or a tie. They gotta make a living & aimt trying to get fired

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

He ether wants to beat Josh Taylor or he does not. He can always still go after the belts, once or if he beats Josh Taylor 'At whatever weight limit'.

most of us know that catterall won the fight. close or not. those belts will get broken up before he has another chance. it's not the win over taylor that everyone thinks he already has, it's the vast majority opinion that he should be undisputed 140 champ now.

Comment

If your own trainer has you winning by only one round, you lost that damn fight.

Comment

Working...
              X