Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stephen Fulton-Daniel Roman To Headline Showtime Card On Date TBD In June Or July

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stephen Fulton-Daniel Roman To Headline Showtime Card On Date TBD In June Or July

Daniel Roman's road to a rematch with Murodjon Akhmadaliev will need to go through boxing's other undefeated 122-pound champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Props to Fulton I didn't think he would accept the fight. If Roman is on his A game it's going to be tough and if anyone is deserving of a title shot it's Danny.

Comment

Congratulations to Danny for getting the fight.
      Although I know he wanted his deserved rematch with MJ.
      The Fulton fight will have to be first.

Respect to Fulton for taking the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
        Props to Fulton I didn't think he would accept the fight. If Roman is on his A game it's going to be tough and if anyone is deserving of a title shot it's Danny.
        What about Fulton made you think he wouldn't take this fight?

Very good fight indeed though. Hope they put Nery/Aleem or a fight like that on the UC.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

What about Fulton made you think he wouldn't take this fight?

Very good fight indeed though. Hope they put Nery/Aleem or a fight like that on the UC.
          Because he could've waited to fully unify against MJ without the risk of losing this fight which is very possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
            Because he could've waited to fully unify against MJ without the risk of losing this fight which is very possible.
            Who knows if that fight will even take place. Both have mandatories to take care of in the time being.
            Kannabis Kid Kannabis Kid likes this.

Comment

Great fight. I thought Danny beat MJ to be honest, so I'm glad he's getting another unified title shot even if it's against someone else.

Comment

Fulton continues to fight the best. His opponents and their record at the time of the fight
                Danny Roman: 33-3-1, former unified WBA/IBF super bantamweight champion
                Brandon Figueroa: 22-0-1, reigning WBC super bantamweight champion
                Angelo Leo: 20-0-0, reigning WBO super bantamweight champion
                Arnold Khegai: 16-0-1
                Isaac Avelar: 15-0-0
                Paulus Ambunda: 27-2-0, former WBO bantamweight champion

6 fights, 4 undefeated opponents, 4 world champions

Comment

“Juneteenth” hahahahaha. Lol

Comment

this fight was a no brainer for both of them. roman is the highest rated challenger (figueroa is moving up) for both of fulton's belts = called or soon to be called mandatory. mj has 3 mandatories in a row already ordered. anything else but fulton - roman would be clear stupidity and a waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                    X